Little Jumpscares | FNAF Pt1

Hello This is the first real chapter hope you enjoy

Key:

Y/N = Name

F/C= Favorite Color

F/Y/A = Fox or your animal

Y/N POV

I was on my way to Tails' house because he got a new game. It seemed interesting and I am a game, but I doubt Tails is that experienced as me though. If it is a horror game I'm gonna feel sorry for Tails, he gets easily scared.

Tails POV

The game I got was none other than Five Nights at Freddy's. I played it without Y/N so I could get used to it and I am happy I did. I am having a surprise that involves the game Sonic me Amy and Shadow. We are going to look like the characters and try and scare Y/N. Sonic is Bonnie Shadow is Freddy Amy is Chica and I am Foxy. We got in our costumes well only Amy and Shadow did, Sonic and I sort of spray painted each other red and purple. We each got non-prescription contact lenses Amy's are purple Shadow's are blue Sonic's are red and mine are yellow. Then we got our props like the hook and eyepatch for foxy the Microphone for Freddy the cupcake for Chica and the guitar for Bonnie. I also had to make my stomach more pink and then make the hole in my stomach look real. We also needed to make ears for Sonic and Shadow. Then We got the "stage" ready and the Pirate Cove curtains ready. I also put up surveillance systems in my house just in case a criminal came walking in. Then there was the office easy the desk where my computer is. we just had to box it in, and being the mechanic I am I made the doors working and the lights. "Places" I whisper yelled as I heard the door open.

Y/N POV

I knocked on Tails' door no answer. He night of all ready started the game I thought. I walked in it was like it was deserted but there was a note and a security guard outfit. The note read:

Y/N glad you made it. Plz I provided you with the outfit for a reason so plz wear it. Anyway you should see a box up ahead and a door open walk in there. Now I know you don't see me in there, and I also know I don't let people touch my laptop, but go on my laptop and you will see that there are cameras pointing at different places in the house you will find me in one of them just not right now. I have also made it that the doors and lights work try 'em out it won't waist your power yet. Okay now look in the cameras you will find three animal like things standing in my living room those are just some of my newest creations. They will wander but don't worry if the one in the middle sits down on my couch. I found out that that one has a few bugs but the others are safe I swear. So yeah Oh almost forgot you will be staying here for 5 nights and that there are four of my creations. The fourth one is kind of broken down and is hard to repair so i'll be working on him. So while I'm gone can you watch my other creations plz and thanks. Oh heads up there will be more notes falling from the sky. Bye and take care.

Sorry this will be in different parts so yeah just so I can think of other one-shots plz bare with me and if you have any ideas plz put them in the comments and sorry I don't do OC requests cuz why call it a x reader if there are OCs getting in the readers glory am I right so plz do Vote Comment and Follow my Pikachus