"Back in Kent" I announced taking a seat on the couch next to Louis.

"What?" They all said.

"I'm confused. What happened? I mean you found her, shouldn't you be happy and most of all shouldn't she be here!" Niall exclaimed and I sighed, shaking my head as I looked down at my feet.

"She has a child." Was all I could manage to spit out as I put my head in my hands and for the first time in six years I cried.

The boys were quiet once them words came out of my mouth. It was obvious that they didn't know what to say, as well as not wanting to make it worse.

"How-What?" Louis said, not being able to get the words out.

"Exactly what I was and are still thinking." I choked out, bringing my head out of my hands.

"How do you know this?" Liam asked, so I told them the story.

I told them how I saw her sitting on her own in a park. How I went over to her and we started talking. I told them what she said when I told her I had been searching for her for six years and they seemed as sad as me to hear that. Then I said how her son, William, run up to her and from then I got introduced to him before they left. The boys were shocked, that's for sure.

"I cant believe it" Niall said what they were all thinking.

"Well believe" I groaned, wiping my tears away.

"She cant do this!" Louis exclaimed, obviously getting has angry as I was when she told me I wasted six years of my life. "You weren't the only one wasting your life. We all did. We all wanting one of our best friends back. We wanted our best mate to have his girl back. We all wanted her back! She cant just say that and then leave again! No its not fair! She cant have a happy ending if we cant!" Louis ranted and we all nodded agreeing with him.

"I agree what she didn't want to speak or say anything else to me." I sighed. "She left again as soon as she had the chance. She didn't think twice before saying yes to William to go home. Hell she isn't the girl I fell for anymore, she's the girl I first met. The one who was closed off and didn't let anyone in. She's blunt and doesn't seem to care about anyone but her son. She's that April again and I don't know what to do or feel right now!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up while I stood up from the couch.

"You have to fight for her, Haz. You have to show her what she wants because we all know its you, this has to just be an act! You have to go back and fight for her!" Niall cheered, thinking his idea was the best.

"Yes, I don't know why you came back anyway! I mean the old Harry would've stayed and tried to get her to speak to him!" Zayn joined in and I shook my head as I walked towards the hall.

"I cant. I came back because there was nothing there for me. I didn't want to stay another minute in that place. I just need time" I whispered the end.

"How much time Harry?! Huh? Another six years! You cant waste another minute of your life now that we know where she is!" Louis announced.

"I just need time ok! Just leave me alone to think" I said getting angry at what Louis said, even though I know he was only trying to help.

I turned my back on them after that sentence left my mouth, no one else said anything else to me, knowing I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

I didn't know what to think or feel. I didn't know if I should do what they said and fight for her. Fight for us. I didn't know to maybe just leave it. Move on like she has. Start my own family with someone else. I didn't want to waste anymore time on someone who doesn't want me. I hate that I wasted six years of my life already for her. I don't know if I want to waste more. I don't know if she's going to be worth it in the end.

Everything seemed so different now.

_______________________________________

WOOOOO CHAPTER TWO. AINT YOU ALL SO LUCKY THAT IVE UPDATED TWICE IN A WEEK:)

YOURE WELCOME AND I HOPE YOU LIKE. I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT OH WELL, STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT:)

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE APRILS POV THROUGH THE WHOLE CHAPTER LIKE THIS ONE WAS HARRYS, JUST SO YOU KNOW. ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE UP SATURDAY BECAUSE I HAVE A DAY OFF THEN, IF I DONT HAVE A CHANCE TO DO IT THEN ITLL BE UP NEXT WEEK SOMETIME, SO DO HOLD ON:)

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT