"Saints" Austin says

"The patriots" Eli says

"I got the Broncos" Sam says

"I have the Falcons" Max says

"Giants" Garret says

"Eagles" Ben says

" I got the packers" Caleb says

"I got the panthers" I say to them

"Now that we have the teams we have to set the bracket since there is 10 of us we are all going to draw numbers to see who goes first" Caleb says grabbing the hat with the numbers 1-10 since I pulled last I now pull first. Everyone draws their number and I start first by saying my number.

"Five" I say

"Ten" Caleb says

"Two" Ben says he's going to be the one in the first match against someone then

"Four" Garret says

"Seven" max says

"Three" Sam says

"Nine" Eli says he will be facing Caleb then

"Eight" Austin says

"One" Kyle says

"Six" Luke says I will be facing Luke I guess

"So max and Austin you both will get advanced into the 2nd round, Max you will be playing the winner of the 1st match and Austin you will be playing the winner of the second match. We set up the games all sitting down on the couches me and Caleb sit in the swivel chair me leaning against his stomach as he puts him arm round my neck so my head is in the crock of his elbow and his other around is around my stomach holding his hands together. I look around to see Annie sitting with Austin in the recliner as we wait for Kyle and Ben to get there game started who have moved the foot rest so they can sit closer to the tv on it. Maddie is in the corner with her feet on Garret's lap and leaning against Luke, Eli is laying down on the couch as Sam sits in the other corner near Eli and max is laying down using bears stomach as a pillow since he came downstairs when we started eating.

"Ready for me to beat you" Ben says to Kyle as they start the match Kyle ends up beating him 21-14 then Sam and Garret played where Garret one 14-7, me and Luke played I crushed him 28-7, Kyle and max are now starting their match.

"I can't believe you beat me" Luke says as I just shrug getting more comfortable with Caleb

" I told you guys I would kick your asses" I say to them they all laugh.

2 hours later 9:30

"This is taking forever" Caleb says from next to me as he starts playing against Eli since they just started the game. Max won the game 7-3 it was a boring game. Garret won against Austin in overtime 24-21 that was a fun game to watch. Now Caleb is play Eli.

"I won" Caleb says he won 28-21 it was tight all game.

"Yeah now you have to face me" I say to him this will be the last game to see who the winner is