Aitetsu~

Aitetsu is one of the more shy and quiet Kagamine Len modules, and is known as one of the most "motherly" ones too. He's normally seen as the module who cooks (because he loves to do so) and often does chores (he doesn't mind, he says it's something productive to do and he loves being busy).

His nicknames include- Ai-chan (only used by Suou- his Kagamine Rin counterpart-, and Blue Moon), Tetsu (used by almost everyone else), and Aisu (Used by Kotetsu- his Kagamine Len counterpart- to tease him, and by Blue Moon every so often...it doesn't bother Aitetsu when Blue Moon says it).

He's on the shorter side of the Len modules, more like his original predecessor- Kagamine Len (act 1/act 2). He kinda depends on Blue Moon quite a bit, and normally kind of takes shelter in Blue Moon (Because he's a taller module with a cool, confidence that Aitetsu lacks).

Pretty much, Aitetsu is head over heels for Blue Moon, and has been since he was introduced to the sleek module. 

In a non-relationship status~ Aitetsu and Blue Moon are pretty much inseparable, and have a deep trust in each other. But, because of how shy Aitetsu is and how he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Blue Moon, he keeps his crush to himself.

In a relationship status~ Aitetsu and Blue Moon are inseparable, and almost a sickeningly sweet lovey-dovey couple. They're often found with Aitetsu in Blue Moon's arms, with little sweet kisses shared between each other.