Chapter 2

*Jasmines p.o.v.*
All the boys come hustling in. Hayes has already grabbed a box of pizza and turned on the Xbox.
"Hey where's Gilinsky?" Cam asks.
"Um, I think he's still pooping." I respond.
"Dude, we should so smack cam him!" Cam says.
"Yeah let's do it!" The other guys reply.
The boys grab their phones and get the smack cam ready. All of a sudden I hear a 'POP' and then a 'Dammit Cam!' Coming from Gilinsky.
"Dammit Cam! What the hell!?" Gilinsky shouts.
"Aw come on, it was the perfect chance for a smack cam!" Cam replies.
"Hey, I'm gonna grab the bags from the car. Jasmine, would you help me?" Taylor says as he smirks over to me.
I nod my head and yes and start heading out the front door.
--------------------------------------
*Taylors p.o.v.*
While Cam and Gilinsky are arguing about the smack cam, I ask Jasmine if she wants to help me get the bags from the car. She nods her head yes and starts heading out the front door. I follow behind her, and unlock the car door.
"Ya know, we're gonna have to tell him at some point." I say
"Yeah, at some point. This, is not that point." She looks at me with worried expressions.
"Hey, why the long face. You look worried." I can tell something's wrong. She usually isn't this paranoid about 'us'.
"It's just that, when he finds out, I'm afraid he'll go batshit crazy on you. And that make Magcon split up. That would ruin everyone's career. I don't want that!"
"Babe, listen. That's not gonna happen! I won't let it happen!"
"Whatever Taylor, just grab the bags."
I do as I'm told and grab the rest of the bags. Gosh, I wish she learned to relax some. When I walk in, the boys decided to watch a movie.
"So what movie?" Nash asks.
"Hey, let's watch the sand lot!" Shawn suggests.
"Ok."
Everyone is either on the couch, the floor, or the air mattress! Matt comes in with a bowl of popcorn and some soda. It's was starting to get late and , Halfway through the movie, Jasmine falls asleep. She looks so cute when she asleep. So peaceful, she has everything to live for. I don't understand why she is still keeping our relationship a secret.
"Guys, I'm gonna put Jasmine in her bed." Gilinsky says. He picks up her up gently and carries her off bridal style in his arms. The movie finally ends and up come the credits.
(The next morning)
*jasmines p.o.v.*
I'm the first awake in the house, so I decided to make some breakfast. I get out the pan and the pancake batter and start making pancakes. I then make bacon, eggs, toast, and biscuits. Hopefully, this will be enough for all of 10 of them. (A/N yeah ik that there's only 9, but with Hayes, it's 10!) I set out some Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, and Lucky Charms just in case. The next one awake, is Johnson.
"Good mornin!" I say to him with a cheery smile. All I get in return is a simple groan. Wow, he must really be tired. I hand him a plate, and he automatically smiles now knowing that I made breakfast.
"Mmmmmmm, breakfast smells good!" Says a preppy Aaron.
"When did you get up?" I asked him.
"Like 10 min ago"
"Oh. Well wake up the others then get some breakfast!"
About 10 minutes later comes down my brother, a shirtless Carter, a sleepy Matt, a happy Hayes, a droopy Nash, a singing Shawn, a pants less Cam, and a Taylor that was only wearing boxers. Why is Taylor torturing me like this?!
"BREAKFAST!!" Shouts Matt.
"Eat up boys, I worked hard on this breakfast for you guys!" I say. While the boys eat breakfast, I figure I should probably take a shower. So, I pick out my outfit for today. It was a red crop tee with white high waisted shorts and some red converse. Then I grab my towel and get in the shower. I finish my shower and blow dry my hair. After that, I put on my make up and curl hair. I look pretty presentable considering I'm living in a house of boys at the moment. I walk into the kitchen and hear whistles coming from some of the boys. I see my brothers face start to heat up. Let's just say he's a little protective over me!
A/N yeah, so I'm gonna stop it here and start another chapter. Sorry this was boring, it's just a filler chapter