2:Moderation:The Guards

The snake was a rattlesnake. Percy stared at it like a monkey who had just seen water. He was feeling a number of mixed emotions:Happiness, confusion, anger,relaxation and comfortableness. All a combination of the teen life, except that Percy was 23 just what disappointment he is. He took out his pocket knife (He's no gypsy just an independent American) he looked at the rattlesnake dead in the eye "You fucking disgraceful piece of useless shit! All you do in life is poison and venom peoples lives and then leave them dead!"

Percy took the rattlesnake in his hands and raised it up high in the air as if he's part of Lion King. In fact it was so in sync and realistic it was almost Jesus-like. He then cut off the snake's rattle and then inserted and broke the whole thing into his nose. He then strangled the snake took out the eyes stomped on them "Break that sum'bitch". He then ate the snake as he continued to gobble it up and blood poured everywhere. Did I mention the snake had eggs who were on the floor? Percy realised the eggs he hatched them pre-maturely and ate them too! He looked like a vampire as he crunched and munched on those  juicy bits! The cracks and crunches let out endorphin's. He then felt the heart in his mouth he squeezed on the slippery surface of the heart and ate as he broke the blood vessels. He was fed.

The weather went from tropical, torrid, blazing, scorching humid and sizzling to intense, wintry, bitter, brisk and arctic. Do keep in mind this is no desert. It's a suburban, rural and swampy are all mixed together. The place was oxidised, decayed and abandoned. To be honest it gave a chilling creepy vibe to Percy.It wasn't a place to be inside nor hanging round in. He then opened the two main steel doors, they were burdensome and excessive. As he slowly crept in the eerie, intimidating and dis-owned  for  place there was a giant creek as he stepped. "Shit! You stupid motherfucker, why didn't you see that one coming?" There was a speaker in the top right corner of the corridor it was covered in vegetation."HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" a loud noise came from no-where. It was abnormal and made Percy very anxious. WOOSH!!!!!

He felt his leg captured in an instance. Percy's body fell on it's knees first and then his ribs cracked as the un-movable object (the marble floor) sank him and then his nose banged harder than your mum and dad and so it was bloody. Percy was wounded and he had difficulties breathing through his lungs and passing through the nose and mouth. A senior man had victimised him.