Chapter 2 ~ Pleasure to meet you! The name is Naomi Motomiya!

Naomi's POV

"What is your wish!?" Kyuubey asks me.

"I-I-I...." I think for a second. I take a deep breath. "I wish...to fight for everyone who is suffering!" I was determined to make sure no one goes through from what I am going through.

"Wish granted!" Kyuubey says. He takes his long ears and reaches toward my chest. I see purple light around me. He pulls out something out of it. Then, I feel a sharp pain in my body. After about 5 seconds, I see a purple ball of light floating in front of me, I reach my hand towards it and a beam of light shoots out. Then I feel something in my hand. I open my hand and see something laying on my palm. It was a bright lilac color gem-like looking thing, with gold details around it.

"Contract Successful! You are now a Magical Girl!" Kyuubey says with joy.

"A Magical Girl..." I whisper to myself.

I look around to find Kyuubey disappear.

"I promise to everyone...to grant my wish...to you...!" I say to myself, smiling. I look into my hand to see my Soul Gem turn into a ring with 2 little jewels, the same color of my Soul Gem. I place it on my ring finger and go to bed.

I wake up to my father screaming. "GET THE HELL UP! YOUR A FREAKING LATE YOU PIECE OF SHIT! GET DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET DOWN!" I hear my father screaming from downstairs. I hurry and get dressed in my school uniform and go downstairs.

"NOW THAT YOUR DOWN....GET THE HELL OUT AND GO TO SCHOOL!" He scolds at me. I walk out the front door to find a light-blue haired girl walking down the sidewalk. She had the same school uniform as me, so I decide to follow her. I walked at the pace to where I am walking right beside her.

"I see, your the newest magical girl here aren't you?" The girl says.

"E-Eh? H-How did you know...!?" I say shocked.

"Because I told her...!" I see Kyuubey pop out from her school bag.

"K-Kyuubey...?!" I say surprised.

"Nice to meet you! Hikari Hishine!" She puts out her hand for me to shake it.

"Pleasure to meet you! The name is Naomi Motomiya!" I smile, I think I just made a new friend.

---

WHOO! ^Q^/ second chapter OUT! Hope you guys enjoyed! And I hope to put more in the future! Thanks for reading! ^.^

~Jill <3