But wait... if he knows how I am... my Senpai might find out... he will never love a broken doll.

"It was nothing." I said in the most convincing way, "You don't have to worry about me." I smiled and slammed the door behind him.

I did all my homework and got ready for bed.

Budo POV

What's up with her? She just ran off... at least I know where she lives now. We're just two houses away.

I don't think she's gonna talk to me anymore so might as well go home. While walking I can't help but wonder about her. Is she okay? She seems to be going through something... and her parents aren't really there to help her. I've always seen her alone, going around, the school, as if she's following something; or was it being followed? I don't remember. I'm curious about her.

I've finished my homework, and I'm ready for bed. I can't sleep though.

I got up and went to my PC. I logged in on social media.

I got curious... "a...ya...no...ai...sh..i" I typed in the search bar. Aha, found her!

I checked out her wall, nothing at all. I added her. After surfing the web for a while, I heard a notification sound. "Ayano Aishi accepted your friend request" Cool. She's online.

"Hi, what's up"

"Why did you add me?"

"I wanted to be friends :)"

"Is there a catch to this?"

"No.. y?"

"Nothing..."

"cmon you can tell me"

"It's hard to explain."

"I'm willing to listen... You got trust issues or something?"

"I guess you could say that.

By the way, don't ever mention to anyone what happened a while ago" for some reason she seems scary...

"Ok got it :|"

"Thanks :)"

"What for?"

"For being nice to me."

"No prob :)" Wow, she went from scary to nice in 3 seconds

"I'm going to bed now; good night."

"Good night :)))"

Ayano logged off

Ok, that went well... I guess...

I'm tired, time to hit the hay I guess.

Next Day

Ayano's POV

Wednesday... Friday is the deadline. I only have 3 days until Senpai goes to Osana-chan. I suddenly remembered last night; should I trust him?

It wouldn't hurt, i guess; Just have to keep my guard up.

I put some bread in the toaster and did my sanitary routine. Once I was dressed, I grabbed my bag and toast, and head outside. Doors locked, stuff prepared, let's go.

As I was walking, I heard someone call my name. Probably Budo or something... wait what?

I turned around and saw Budo-senpai run towards me, Called it!  Wait why is Budo-senpai here, I barely left the house?

"Uh Budo-senpai, what are you doing here?" I gave him a confused look.

Budo tried to catch his breath, oh god did he wait outside my house or something? "*huff* We live*huff*  two houses away..." Oh that explains it.

"Wanna walk to school together?" I offered, he looked surprised; I don't even know why I asked, we're gonna be taking the same route anyway. He just grinned and walked, "By the way, no need to call me 'senpai', seems too long; I mean, I don't call you 'kouhai'" Heh, good. I nodded.

We didn't really speak that much.

I saw my Senpai walking with that pig-tailed demon. Speak of the devil. I can't help but glare at them until I felt a tap on my shoulder and fell out of my trance. "Are you okay?" Budo-san asked.

I shook my head and sighed, "I'm fine."

We continued walking until we reached the school.

As I was changing my shoes, Budo-san approached me, "Wanna eat lunch together later?". I just nodded and went to the rooftop, with Budo-san following me. I just wanna tell him to stop following me, but... I don't know, it doesn't feel right. The air relaxes me, plus I can see my Senpai better. I was just standing by the railings looking at Senpai. While Budo-san was just beside me talking, I wasn't even listening, I was just nodding at whatever, then I heard him say "Taro".

"Wait can you repeat?" I asked him.

"Where?" He asked.

"I dunno, from the start?" he looked slightly irritated which looked kinda funny; but he still repeated.

"I found a ripped up love letter beside the trashcan yesterday, it wasn't ripped that much, and since I got curious, I pieced it together and saw that it was written by my classmate Taro-kun, it didn't say who it was for, so when I told him about it he said that he's been looking for that and doesn't know how it got in the trashcan. I asked him who it was for but he just stayed quiet; probably too embarrassed to say. What I was wondering is; why was it in the trashcan? I mean, it's kinda weird..."

Why did I even ask; I didn't even find any useful information. I checked the time... 8:00, "Budo-san I think it's time to go to class."

"Okay let's go. I'll walk you" he replied, I just ignored him and let him be. We walked down the stairs until I reached my classroom.

I stepped inside my classroom and Budo-san waved goodbye.

"Looks like someone's got a loving senpai" Koharu-chan teased. I just rolled my eyes and brought out my homework, He will never replace my Senpai.