"Jen, I'll go ahead to the gym for warm ups, catch you later." James paced before me. "And stay out of trouble." He added. God! Was I much of a troublemaker?!

After throwing all my necessities into the compacted locker, pushing every book exactly anywhere for the sake of it to just close, I passed by the cafeteria to get some Cherry-flavored Coke before heading straight to the office. Instead of checking for signs that Skylar wasn't around well at least ten feet away from me, I found someone else sitting dead on the lounge area as I winded up at the office. Of all people, did I have to cross path with this man again?

No, don't tell me...

"Why are you suspended?" I interrogated sitting across him, waiting for Mrs. Gunther to pass me some work. I wanted to seem friendly even if in the inside, I was starting to get naughty leprechauns tempt me in fooling around with pot of golds. Having in mind the attempt to shove a clover twig into his nostril was what came up best.

Yet I received no response at all, not even a simple glimpse or nod. That coward. Die, I don't need you.

I uneasily reposed my butt on the hard couch. How am I suppose to survive in sitting on this thing for three days straight if even for twenty seconds, it's breaking my back bone? Follow up question is how in the world does Mr. Julius Stark manage to sit so placidly and comfortable whilst sleeping?

Out of boredom, I examined his arms and due to the stomach twirling sight, I landed checking on his face instead. His face was extremely pure unlike the other parts of his skin. No scars, no wounds, no cuts. Even if I'd steal a microscope from the lab and zoom it in and out of every single pore of his face, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even find a black head or a single pimple destructing it. His appealing jawline was so captivating that it brainwashed me from learning how to blink consciously. But no matter how attracted I was of him when asleep, I have never seen him smile like ever. And I bet it'll get me overboard when I get to see him do that. Always pulling out a grouchy Emo look so everyone could think he was whatsoever.

"Anderson." A teacher called out. My dreamy look instantly shifted into a proper face as I snapped at her direction. "I'd like you to check these worksheets with Stark." She continued and handed me thick papers from history class. In response, I scratched my head in frustration. Why am I still tolerating this stupid abuse to us students if I could sue them in court for this? But the fact that it didn't account to any physical abuse, there was nothing to fight for.

"But Miss, he's asleep." I deliberately pointing at him.

"Not my problem." She swiveled around with her pony tail dancing swiftyly to the left and right. Hey, that was mean and insulting.

I eyed the papers and slammed them on the desk in resentment. "Hey, you have to check these too." I called his attention and leaned back on the hard sofa hurting my back. But again, not a movement as a comeback.

I didn't know the reason why he was suspended. All I know was that he was reason why I was here. What imperfection could he undertake if he didn't even talk or move much.

"Fine." I simply raised my hands in the air without anyone looking and took out my red pen so I could stark checking the damn papers. All that was important was to make things even with Stark but my brains went weary all of a sudden to even think of trouble.

If you won't check any papers then I have every single reason to annoy you.

There were probably about a hundred, two-paged papers to check and upon seeing scores from F to A+, seeing the worst penmanship to royal calligraphy, my head went literally psychopathic. This is unquestionably unfair! He was such in comfort and after checking half of the papers, my back was about to rapture.