"Akari give me your body. I need to release some tension. Please, you can fuck me better. We can relive that night of passion at the 23 World Martial Arts Tournament, if you want?" Goku said in a husky voice.

Akari thought about it. She knew it was wrong, but right now she didn't give a damn!

"Alright then...go for it," Akari said seductively.

Goku attacked her neck and played with her breasts earning a moan from her.

Goku rubbed her wet pussy through the pink fabric.

"Damnit!" She moaned.

Goku tore a hole in the suit around her entrance. Her black laced panties got in the way, but Goku slid them over and began licking her wet pussy.

"Oh Kami....Goku...y-yes!" She moaned putting her head back.

She grabbed his raven black hair. She pulled it earning a groan from him.

He licked deeper and deeper into her core.

"Mm Goku! Yes!"

"Mm...you taste delicious," Goku licked his lips.

"Then, how about you go a little bit deeper?"

"Are you sure?"

"Goku, I want you too!"

She kissed him. He kissed back with enthusiasm. He laid down and she sat on top of his head; he began to lick her pussy again.

"Fuck! Goku!" She moaned as she rocked back and forth.

Her grabbed both her thighs. He licked faster and faster.

"SHIT! GOKU I THINK I'M GONNA-" she screamed.

She cummed all in his mouth and got off of him.

Goku swallowed all of her cum. He took off his armor, boots, and his spandex until he was in his boxers; he pulled her legs as she was pulled closer towards him. Akari squealed and was a bit turned on by his dominant action. He ripped her spandex in half; she was left in her bra and panties. Goku stared at her body. She caught him staring and smirked.

"What? You like what you see?" She asked.

Goku licked his lips and chuckled, "Love the view!"

"Well then...come here," she purred gesturing her finger.

He obeyed and put his arms around her waist; she put her arms around his neck. They were inches away from each others lips.

"Goku?" Akari spoke.

"Yeah?" Goku softly said.

"Take me!"

That was all Goku needed to hear and he sealed the gap between their lips. He kissed her with passion, lust, hunger, and love. She kissed back with the same amount of lust, hunger, passion, and love. He laid her down on the ground not breaking the kiss.

He began attacking her neck leaving hickies and love marks. He unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. He kissed her breasts and began sucking on her right nipple while playing with her left breast and vis versa. He took off her damp panties and chuckled.

"I didn't know I was this good, babe," Goku chuckled.

She took her ponytail down and rubbed Goku's hard abs.

"You like?" Goku purred.

Akari smiled,"Mm you bet! You've been working out?"

"Only for you babe."

Goku attacked her lips. Akari took off his boxers and threw them on the floor. They got under the covers and had a heated make out session.

Akari could feel Goku's erection poking her entrance which made her moan softly.

"Ready, babe?" Goku asked.

She nodded in response and Goku entered inside her. He entered his 10' cock all the way inside her.

"Fuck, you still got it."

"Yeah, I got a little bigger since we last fucked."

"Well, I like it! No, I love it!"

Goku seductively smiled and purred,"Glad you do. Why don't we get started?"

Akari kissed him as Goku thrusted inside her. She moaned and groaned in pure pleasure.

"Damn," he whispered in her ear. "Babe your so tight."

"You like it?"

"You bet."

Goku began to thrust slowly. Going in and out of her. She moaned softly.

Goku nipped and kissed her neck.

"G-Goku...ugh...g-go...faster...!" Akari moaned.

Goku obeyed and picked up speed.

"Oh shit! Goku!"

Goku went faster and harder. He turned SSJ.

"Yes Goku! Fuck! Harder...!" She moaned.

Goku obeyed and went harder and deeper. He turned SSJ2.

He began to thrust at an inhuman pace. Akari was a moaning mess.

She clawed his back and pulled his black hair earning a groan from him.

He turned SSJ 3; Akari pulled his hair more as he thrusted deeper and rougher.

He picked her up and pinned her to the wall and thrusted in her deeper hitting her g spot every time.

"OH SHIT GOKU! MAKE ME CUM!"

"S-say...my...n-name," Goku panted.

"Goku," she breathed.

"Louder."

"Goku!"

"Louder!"

"GOKU!"

He turned SSJ4.

"Scream it! I want the whole universe to know I have a new girl."

Goku inserted two fingers inside her and pumped them in and out with every thrust. He turned SSJG.

"SHIT! OH FUCK GOKU! YES! YES! GOKU!"

Goku could feel himself coming to his end and he knew Akari was close too.

"GOKU, I'M GONNA CUM! OH SHIT!"

"CUM FOR ME BABY!" He panted as he turned SSJGSSJ.

Akari screamed as she cummed all over Goku's cock, which drove Goku over the edge. Goku soon came inside Akari.

Goku plopped beside Akari catching their breath.

"Better than I remembered," Goku smiled.

"Agreed."

They feel asleep in each others arms without knowing that the ear piece was on the whole time with Chi Chi, Bulma, Vegeta, and everyone else shocked.