Honestly

*2 months later*

Well my gaurdian angel isn't dead, but she sure isn't around like she used to be. I see her here and there but its not like she's saving my ass or anything like that. It was fun, we had our little competion or whatever. I would do favors for her when she least expected it like pick up her newspaper or put her dog back in backyard when he'd jump out. She'll do stuff too like this one time i was running late to the airport and dropped my wallet. When i got to the airport she tapped me on the shoulder and and returned it. "What would you do without me" she chuckled and i pecked her on the forehead. "appreciate it you're a lifesaver, i.o.u." "mhmm" ...........................................................................................So me and my friends are at the campsite not too far from the city lake. We were playing my new single "honestly" we vibing to it.
" it's getting late I'll catch ya'll in the morning." everbody said good night.

10 minutes later*
I had the urge to pee so i hot out the tent and walked to the facilities on the camping site. After i did my buisness i kinda forgot my way back to my tent and i guess i went the wrong way cuz it got pretty dark. There were way to many bushes and trees than before, and more wildlife making noises. I guess i was clearly getting to deep in the woods. I heard more rustling in the leaves and got a lil paranoid as i heard growling. "Ohhh shiitttt" i whispered. Then i heard a bear growl louder. So i dipped. I ran for my life!!
I ran under some branches and hopped over loggs, then i was lifted into the air hella fast. "Nooooo i'm not ready to die!!!" i yelled. I looked up and i was like face to face with the bear but up-side down. Wtf am i in a trap? Then i heard some kind of cat calling and something distracting the bear. The bear slowly walked away back to where it came from. "How's the weather up there cowboy?" " ahhh plz don't hurt me. I'm just visiting"
"Ahaha" "who is down there?" "Me" " me who?" i was dropped onto the ground as the rope trap lowered me down. I got up and brushed the debris off of me. I squinted my eyes to hey to get a better look at the shadowy figure. " thanks for helping me down, whatever you want you can have it, plz don't hurt me" " ahah you owe me ahahaha look at your face" " huh? Gaurdian angel" i asked as i got my phone out of my pocket opening my camera and turning on the flash. " hey dig why are you in the woods" " ohhh tay!! Where you been girl. You know you could've helped a brother get back to his tent" "woah two for one that's gonna cost you" " ahah you're funny. For real why are you in the woods Alone i might add. "I'm not alone i'm with my friends" "sureee tay" "ok then who are you here with dig" " my friends" " sounds like someone's stalking me. Cuz i come out here every two weeks to reconnect with nature" ahah big hippy. " you have no life do you. For real can you please help me find my campsite" " ahah shutup don't hate me because i'm cooler. Besides where's the last place you were that you remember before you got lost.?" " the restoom" she nodded and we walked towards the restoom under the gloomy moonlight. It still is a little bit scary out here, hope we don't run into that bear again. So i grabbed her shoulders and kind of rushed her so we could hurry up out of the woods. " awee the little baby scared of the dark?" she teased. " no, i'm just cautious of that bear, if you were smart you would be too" " wow he insults me and asks for help. What else does he do?" she raised her eyebrows and stared at me. We were stepping over branches and i had to pick her up over a log and we found the restroom. "Ok which way did you come from?" i led her to which way i recall and we tried every route until we reached my campsite. I tip-toed back
Over to my tent trying not to wake up anyone. I got towards my tent and tay followed . " nice tent , if you like small tents i guess" " oh you're funny. Come on in its too late for you to be walking in the woods, i gotta look out for you too" " nah fam you good, i gotta tent in my neck of the woods" i gently pulled her arm and her leg got caught up in the tent and she fell over. " ahaha u ok?" i asked and then the moonlight gleamed in through the screen of the tent and i saw her facial features perfectly. She wasn't half-bad this was a picture perfect moment. The dim light bounced of her nice silhouette as she slowly left the tent. " night gaurdian Angel, i owe you" "good night cowboy" she winked and left my view.
"Hey dig you up man" trevor called out. " yeah why" " man shut the hell up i'm sleeping. Who are you even talking to this late man" wtf i know he just seen tay walk out this tent. " tay my gaurdian angel she helped me back to my tent." " man i aint see nobody. I doubt she was here you're imagining things go back to sleep." was he right? Was i imagining her, was she even real? Nah i didn't get down from that tree by myself. " night man" " night bro"

I'm starting to like this book ya'll comment on what should happen next. Until then bye😜