It will never happen.

Kellin's Pov
***********
"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need." I sang If Im James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn. I noticed a beautiful girl standing in the crowd. I hope she had a backstage pass.
****************
      Time Skip
****************
I finished my songs and went backstage since the concert was over. I looked around for the girl I saw but, nothing. I signed everything and got all the pictures and did all that other stuff. I love my fans I was just so disappointed that I didnt see that girl.
After everything was signed and done I decided to go on a walk. It was really dark out and there was only a few fans left. I went up to them, signed stuff, and took pictures. I went back on my walk and I tripped over someone. I was hovering them and I felt really bad that I knocked them down. I stared at the face but couldnt see it because we fell next to a car. I helped the mysterious person up then I took one look at their face

                                 and I fell in love.

It was the girl I saw in the crowd. I smiled at her, finally happy that I found her. "Im so sorry" I said to the beautiful mystery girl. "No Im sorry-" she said while dusting herself off and then looking up seeing me. "-K-k-kellin?!" She sounded surprised. I just laughed and nodded. "That's my name!" I said causing us both to laugh. "C-can I get a picture?!" She asked. I smirked. "Hold on, are you lost? Like cant find your car?" I was hoping and praying that she was. "Um..yeah, but I will be fine!" She said. I shook my head no, smirked then grabbed her hand walking back to the tour bus. "I can give you better than a picture!" (A/N: I know that sounded bad but it wasn't supposed to you dirty minded weirdos! Jk I would have fone the same 😂) "What do you mean Kellin?" She asked. I grabbed both of her hands looking at her and walking backwards. "I meaaan how would you like to spend the night with Sleeping With Sirens?" She tried not to freak out but, her eyes started watering and she put her hand up to her mouth then started to shake her head yes.

I calmed her down and saw the bus in the distance, then I realized I never asked her name. "Oh by the way whats your name I never asked!" I said. "Y-Y/N" she said. "Thats a beautiful name, and no reason to be nervous love, Im just like any other human." I said putting her hair behind her ear. She looked beautiful with the moonlight shining on her face. She shook her head and I walked her to the bus. All the guys were sitting on the couch area and there was only room for one because of all of our stuff. "Sorry about the mess! Probably not what you expected." I said. "No I've seen a tour bus before, this is cleaner than the ones I've seen." She said making me feel better. "Kellin are you just gonna stand there and chat or are you gonna introduce us to your girlfriend." Gabe said. I gave him a death stare and said 'we aren't dating'

Your Pov
********
'We aren't dating' I know he just met me, but I met him a long time ago, in my mind. I love him, truthfully. Not like a fan but as if we were together, but..
               It will never happen.

//Thank you guys so much for reading the first chapter of my first book. I wanna figure out a name for you guys, comment some ideas! But until then L.O.L (lots of love) Baii!!!//