dead ass

The slap echoed across the music room like a firework on the fourth of July. (even tho this is fucking Japan shut up)

Silence sweeps through the fair, all eyes on Kyoya Ootori, who's right cheek is reddening due to the hit he's just endured. A hit strong enough to knock the boy's glasses clean off his face.

Maru Amori's own cheeks begin to redden as well. Not because she's been struck but out of rage after having witnessed her hopeless crush being hit in the face for something as simple as doing what he enjoyed.

Stomping towards the father and son, Maru pushes Kyoya behind her to ensure he won't be hit again before blowing the fuck up on the grown man before her.

"YOU GIANT FUCKFACE!" The young girl screeches, drawing several gasps from the people around her. It was considered unladylike to use such foul language, especially in the presence of an adult man. "YOU KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF HIM!"

Kyoya's eyes widen. He places a hand on Maru's shoulder, prepared to ask her to stop. Such pretty girls needn't worry about such predicaments or use such language.

But she ain't having none of that shit.

"WHAT KIND OF PIECE OF PUBE PARENT HITS THEIR KID FOR ENJOYING THEMSELVES? ARE YOU JEALOUS!? ARE YOU JEALOUS HE STILL KNOWS HOW TO HAVE SOME FUN? IT'S CLEAR YOU DON'T BECAUSE JUDGING FROM THE WAY YOU WALK, THERE HAS TO BE A STICK RAMMED SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU CAN TASTE IT WHEN YOU COUGH."

The first thing to break the silence following Maru's vulgar rant is a laughing fit from a particular pair of auburn haired twins.

Tamaki is laying unconscious on the floor. He's passed out.

Mr. Ootori is speechless. All he can do is stare hopelessly at the second year girl who just told him off. Stare as his son takes her hand and tugs her urgently out of the room as the surrounding crowd watches, eyes full of all kinds of mixed emotions.

Maru's eyes find the floor as she is dragged out of the music room. She's absolutely sure Kyoya is angry with her and will no longer like her because of how disrespectful she had-

The girl's thoughts are cut off by a pair of soft lips on her own. Maru's eyes widen for a moment until she realizes that those lips are Kyoya's and she's being kissed.

So they droop closed.