Chapter •1

Jasmine's POV

I moved to Virginia about a year ago and I didn't really seem to fit in.I had no friends (yet) and I mostly spend my days at home,Starbucks,or at the mall.

My dad died and my mom is always gone.This morning I went into the kitchen to find a note on the fridge that read:
"I'll be at work until 5 then I'll be home until 6 at 6:30 I have to leave to the airport for..Business.See you soon sweetie.

-Mom

P.S I left lots of food in the fridge and there's a thousand dollars hidden in my room drawer.Use it only if you need it."

I was kinda used to being at home,alone.It wasn't all that nice as you may think.My sister moved out and she moved really far away.550 miles to be exact.Shes 26 years old.

Anyways I made my breakfast and wore (the pic below).

It wasn't that cold today.

Anyways,did I mention that Jacob Sartorius lives right across the street from me?Well,yeah.He does but I feel like I'm never noticed.Not a surprise I mean,He has millions of fan girls trying to get noticed.Of course I'm not noticed by him.Im not a fan,and I'm not a hater.Im neutral basically.

Heyyy!🙃Hope ya liked the first chapter.Ill be making longer chapters later on in this story so stay tuned 😏.
Anyways hope you had a great day lovely.

-Nyny 😘