Fanfiction time!

Chapter One

The snow was falling graciously from the sky and I sat inside, watching with a hot mug of cocoa in my hands, often taking small sips to warm myself up. The busy streets below were swarmed with people, each telling a different story. I sat up a tiny bit straighter and checked my phone, wishing that someone would actually want to talk to me, but ever since the fall out with my family it didn’t seem likely, I pondered on whether I should call Matt, but I pushed the thought out of my head, it was his turn to call me.

I stood up and moved over to my kitchen, pouring the remains of my drink away and sighing. My phone started ringing and I ran over to answer it, feeling relieved and happy as I heard the voice of Matt, walking around my apartment and twirling my hair around my finger, I could feel myself blushing,  even though it’d been a year since we’d got together, I still blushed and got butterflies whenever he looked at me.

He’d asked me to come on the tour bus with him and the band he manages, I accepted, giggling and asking how long we’d be away from New York for, he told me it would be at least a year, and that they’d pick me up next week. I often did backing vocals for the band, and I could play the guitar considerably well, and when Matt and I met it was because I was in the park busking, he’d come up to me, wearing his worn-out Mickey Mouse top and a pair of skinny jeans, I just thought he was your average everyday guy, but then I found out he was the tour manager for All Time Low.

I grabbed my purse and walked onto the streets below, not really caring about the snow beneath my feet, soaking through my shoes and getting my feet wet. I looked in shops for some new clothes to wear; I need a whole new wardrobe if I was going away from a year, a new style, a completely new me. Dragging my new items of clothing home, I gave my notice in at work and excitedly began packing for the next week.

It all came too quickly; I’d changed my number, so my parents couldn’t contact me and before I knew it I was getting on the tour bus, changing my lifestyle completely all of a sudden, for a year on the road. I’d only briefly met the actual band members, Matt knocked on my apartment door, and he greeted me with a kiss

“It’s good to see you again, honey.” He said, his lips stroking my forehead, I hugged him closely

“I’ve missed you.” I pulled away and smiled up at him, his hand slithered down mine and found my hand and led me out of my apartment, with my suitcase in my hand and I was checking for the thousandth time if I’d got everything “What if they don’t like me?” I inquired as we entered the lift which would take us to the second floor of the building, and then we’d have to walk the rest of the way and I wondered if it would be fixed when I returned in a year

“They’ll love you.” Matt convinced me, smiling “We have another girl on the bus now, her name is Gless. You’ll love her.” He opened the door to the big black bus and he helped me up the steps and then jumped down to get my suitcase, I put down my handbag on the side and smiled nervously at all the people who gaped at me, I could feel Matt appear behind me and put his arms around my shoulders

“Guys, this is Ciera. Be nice.” He said, looking particularly in the direction of a guy with brown hair which swung over one eye, his brown eyes stared at me from under his fringe, he had quite strong arms and a well-built body, but surprisingly skinny legs, he looked like a drawing which was slightly out of proportion.