"What should we do?" I ask him once we walk in

"We should ride our hover boards in the basement" he says

"Okay let me go get mine and I will meet you down there" I say to him walking to my house and grabbing my blue hover board that has red foot pads and is super man colors me and Caleb have the same exact one we got them about a month ago. I go downstairs to see him riding around on the wooden floor in the basement. It has a big black L couch in the corner and they pushed the one black couch that has four seats to make a big c so it's all connected and gives more space in the basement. There is a large 70 inch tv across from the couch and In the middle of the couch is a a big black foot rest that came with the couch and it has 1 large recliner that is black and is on the opposite side from the wall. And against the wall there is the black swivel chair that we have in our living room. That's only one side of the room on the other is the stairs that are against the wall and there is a fridge against the wall across from the stairs with a medium size table which we put the pizza on next to the microwave. As soon as you come downstairs you turn right and the bathroom is right there.  He has a hammock that is connected to the stairs and one side of the wall by the pool table. Also on that side of the room is there is a air hockey table and a pool table and a little area with shelves of signed baseballs and hats Caleb has collected through out the years. He even has signed jersey that are hanging on the walls from baseball players that he likes the most. His parents let him design the basement when he was 12 since he always had his baseball team over and his parents didn't want to hear them yelling in the living room.

"Hey" Caleb says coming up to me on his hover board and I laugh since it makes me look really short even though I am short it makes me come to about 3 inches below his shoulders.

"Yeah" I say putting my hover board on the ground and climbing on to it and riding around all the things in my way.

2 hours and 30 minutes later

"It 4:30" Caleb says

"You have to get dressed" I say to Caleb and he nods turning off his hover board and putting it next to the stairs.

"I am going to now" he says

"I'm going to go home and put this away real quick I'll meet you outside in 15 minutes" I say to him walking up stairs behind him as I go to my house and put my hover board in my closet and go put on Caleb's snap back that I wore Saturday and Sunday. When I finish I button up his away jersey since I unbuttoned it when it started getting hot in the basement. I go downstairs and grab a water and a grab a box of goldfish to eat at the game with my family.

"Ready?" Caleb asks me as he leans against his car in his gray baseball pants with a small purple strip on each side. His home jersey and purple under armor long sleeve and he has on a pair of Nikes on till he gets to the field to put on his cleats. He has on the same baseball hat I have on the one I'm wearing is his one from last year that I stole after the season from him which I don't think he really cares. In one hand he holds his baseball bag with all his catcher gear and baseball gear and in the other he holds his keys.

"Yep let's go" I say "are your parents coming?"

"Yeah they are going to sit with your parents they were talking to them yesterday" he says after throwing his bag in the trunk.

At the game 5:55

I'm sitting with my family besides Emily and next to Caleb's mom and dad and Annie is sitting in front of us talking to Maddie. When Caleb comes up here since they have 5 minutes before the game to do whatever like get a drink or talk with someone. He's already in his purple catcher gear just missing his helmet and he's holding his glove in one hand.