"Got me hella fucked up. Almost 8 damn months, for this shit?" She said, throwing clothes in a suitcase.

"Rima? What's wrong?" I asked, kneeling down and watching her pack.

"Milan, ima fuck a bitch up." She said, balling up her fist. Shauna stood in the doorway with almost the same frown I had, her eyes held a little more fear though, she was still getting use to Arima's craziness.

"So Corey got in last night right?" I nod my head, leaning in to hear more.

"I call his phone, no answer. I leave it alone. Hours pass and I start to get worried so I call his hotel room phone and a fucking bitch answers!!!" Her voice gets louder towards the end as she is now done packing and zipping everything up.

"So what are you doing?" Shauna asked.

"Going to Miami." Arima said in a DUH tone, rolling her suitcase to the front door.

"What? You can't just up and follow him to Miami, are you crazy?" Shauna said as we followed her into the living room.

"Oh I know, that's why you bitches are coming with me, pack your bags."

"Arima are you crazy? I can't go."

"What? I booked a late flight, you'll have enough time to pack."

"No, I have work."

"Oh don't worry, I checked both of your schedules, you bitches have the weekend off, so once again, pack your bags." She walked back into her room, leaving me and Shauna staring at eachother and laughing.

Shrugging my shoulders, I went into my room while Shauna left to go across the hall. Maybe a little vacation was needed? It's not like I paid for the plane ticket.

***
Once landing in Miami, Arima booked a room a few doors down from the one Corey was suppose to be staying at. Milan and Shauna were to stay there, and listen out. If they heard things get too out of hand, they were gonna run in and help Arima.

After a lot of convincing, Arima received the key to Corey's room where she would wait. He was showing a family a condo so it would be a while until he got back to his hotel. Until then, they would walk the strip.

"Has it been an hour yet?" Arima asked, growing impatient

"Just about, we should be heading back now." Shauna said, checking her phone. Nodding, the three of them turned around and headed back to their room.

"Arima we've done some crazy things, but this tops it. That man is gonna leave your crazy ass."

"If I'm right about this, I'll be leaving him first."

"Why not confront him about it? And talk it out the normal way? Why go through all of this?" Milan asked.

"Milan you're so logical and shit. Everything can't just be thought out or talking out. Sometimes when you love somebody you do crazy shit. You don't think logical." Arima responded, shutting Milan up.