t w o

e d i t e d

Ross' POV;

I remembered I left my phone charging on my nightstand, and with Rocky and Ell upstairs, I know they are invading my privacy.

Before they can go through my messages, I slam the door open, making each of them jump.

I snatch my phone from their hands, "Ever heard of a thing called privacy?"

I scoff as they look at each other. "Sorry man."

I look at my phone, why was Tinder open? Ugh..

"Why--.." I started, but they interrupted. "I never knew you had Tinder, little bro!" I bit my lip annoyed, "Yea well, I need to find someone, you know?"

Ell smirked and stood right next to my shoulder, "I saw this girl, just saying, I gave her a like, you know? Just saying.."

I let out a sigh of frustration that I've been holding ever since I came in, "What?! Ell!"

"Sorry, but she was beautiful," he shrugged as Rocky chuckled, "I guess you could say that."

"Look, I don't care if she's beautiful or not! Stay out of my business!" I didn't yell. I didn't, just because they're my brothers, except Ell, but he's like a brother to me.

And something about me, I don't like fighting. Fighting makes you and the other person get pissed, for no reason whatsoever. So no, I barely yell to start a fight, it's unnecessary.

Rocky sighed as Ell nodded, they left my room and shut the door right after.

I furrowed my eyebrows and take a seat on the edge of my bed. I start swiping like I always do, but this time, it's different. I come across a girl (obviously..) but something felt different..

A small smile formed my face while I rest my thumb on the like button, but apparently I had already liked her picture? ..What?

Maybe it was Rocky and Ell..

I take a look at her profile while I bit the inside of my mouth. She is beautiful..

But I didn't want to tell Ell that, of course

But I didn't want to tell Ell that, of course. Then he'd just steal my phone to look for more girls, which.... does not seem as bad as it sounds... Huh...

'My name is Laura and I'm 20 years old. I have a big passion for music, my favorite band is The Beatles. I also play piano, kind of sing, and a slight bit of guitar ;) I've never had a boyfriend before, so I'm kinda new to this Tinder thing.'

She's never had a boyfriend before?

Uh shocker..

Wait, if Ell liked, Laura would probably get me as a suggestion! I need her to like..

I look at my profile and shrug, "RYDEL, COME HERE!"

She came running in and I smiled, "Is this a good profile pic? I need a girl to like.."

She grabbed my phone and I flinch. I probably have nothing to hide, but you know...

"Really dude.." She looked at me with an 'Are you serious' face. "What? Is there something wrong with my face there?"

 "What? Is there something wrong with my face there?"

"Yea, if you wanna look like your 40!"

She rolled her eyes at me and went through my camera roll. I snatch my phone, "NOPE!"

"C'mon please, I'm not gonna do anything, your life is boring," she pleaded.

She rolled her eyes once again and snatched the phone out of my hand, making it my turn to roll my eyes and scoff.

As she went through it, I looked over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't looking at something else.

Her eyes lit up out of nowhere and smiled, "Use this," she said as she showed me the picture.

I shrugged as I grabbed my phone from her hands and made the chosen picture as my profile. 

"She probably won't even get you as a suggestion," my sister joked and messed with my hair, making her way out.

I chuckled while shaking my head, drop my phone on the bed, and look straight into the mirror and making sure my hair was okay.

_________________________________________________________

Hey!

This took me forever to write, just because I got confused in the middle of writing haha.

Anyways I'm liking the future (I CAN TELL THE FUTURE?!?) of this book, soo :)

I put some pictures because.. I don't know, was bored?

Did you hear about the contest?! I'm making a new book (YES, ANOTHER BOOK, #NOTSORRY) called "The Aussie". 

As you all know the plot. Because I'm a lazy bish, I need someone to make me a cover XD I will, of course, give credit to whoever wins.

I BET YA'LL HAVE BEAUTIFUL TALENTS ON.. MAKING A BOOK COVER..

UNLIKE ME..

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, UNTIL NEXT TIME. BYE LOVE YOU ALL

-KitKat