2

On the way to his, I mean our house we get to know each other a bit more although I already know his likes and dislikes but I would never admit that to him. He turns onto one of the nice expensive streets and about 8 houses down he turns again onto the drive way. Wow, my new home is so big and beautiful.

"Welcome home" Alan smiles

I smile back and get out the car and collect my stuff, as soon as we get inside I follow Alan to I'm assuming my bedroom. We reach a double door and he opens one walking in

"This is your room, that door on the left is a walking closet and the one next to it is the bathroom. I'll let you get all unpacked then I'll show you around. I'll be downstairs" he smiles

"Thanks" I hug him quickly then I take a look around my room

He did mention in the car about tomorrow decorating it but the walls are a nice colour so I'm going to keep them so that saves time and money. I decide to put all my clothes away although as soon as I enter the closet I know once my clothes are all unpacked it will still basically look empty. On the shelves I arrange my band tees in alphabetical order and the same with my non music related tees on the other shelves across from the bands one. I hang my dresses up by style order then I shove all my shorts and skinny jeans into the drawers by colour. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to my clothes so it all has to be perfect.

An hour later everything is finally all unpacked and in their new home so I go downstairs and find Alan who's watching some random show.

"And this is my room if you need anything" he smiles ending his tour at the other end of the hallway outside the other set of double doors

"Great, I won't get lost hopefully" I chuckle as we go back downstairs

"You'll be fine, the guys will be spending the day with us tomorrow to meet you and help with your room"

"Sounds good"

"Well it's nearly dinner time so what do you want to eat?"

"Umm, do you have the ingredients to make pizza?"

"Yeah, pizza it is then?"

"Yeah" I smile and skip off to the kitchen

40mins later

"Alan no, it's in my hair" I pout

"What about my hair? It's no longer ginger"

I look at his flour covered hair and laugh even more "you blend in with the counter and floor"

"Come on, let's put it in the oven and tidy up"

I shove the two pizzas in the oven and help Alan tidy up then we go upstairs to our separate bathrooms to clean ourselves up. Once I'm out the shower I tie my hair up into a bun and put on my Star Wars pjs and I go downstairs.

I check on the pizzas which are nearly done so I shove in some fries and onion rings so it should all be done in around 13 minutes. I go to the living room and look through the DVD collection which let me tell you have a lot of movies in it, you could open your own movie store.

"Picked one?"

"I'm stuck between Step Brothers and Mrs Doubtfire"

"Why not both?"

"Doubtfire first then" I smile as I grab the two movies and put the first one in ready.

Time skip

"Dude looks like a lady" I sing along even though at the same time I'm stuffing my face with food

"You're good at singing even with your mouth full" Alan chuckles

"Thanks" I smirk and shut up as that part of the movie is now over with.

By the end of the night I feel like I'm about to pass out any second. Step brothers took longer to watch due to it having to be paused after the bunk bed scene. It had to be paused as I couldn't stop laughing, 13 minutes to be exact. Don't judge the amount of time I spent laughing, it's a funny scene.

I climb into bed and snuggle into my lamb soft toy which is called Bella and take in today. I've been adopted, it's real. I'm really am a part of the of mice and men family, life will be great I just know it will