Watch Me!

This is probably a bad idea trying to write three stories at once but I'm willing to give it a go,

So this is a book about Fionna and Cake (the female versions of Finn and Jake) from adventure time. Yes, the same characters that are in the episodes will be the same as their appearances will also stay the same as well.

Well, I hope you enjoy this new book of mine, bare with me if I make mistakes :)

Enjoy!

******

Chapter 1

Fionna's Point of View:

"Cake!" I scream, "help!"

"What's wrong, what's wrong?" She yells as she runs into the room.

"I accidentally spilled my hot chocolate on the couch," I say pointing to the spot.

"How many times have we discussed this?" She sighs, "don't scream for help unless their is either a murder scene or you just need to pee and there isn't a toilet."

"Right," I nod, "sorry, false alarm."

"Now don't interrupt me while I'm cookin', ok?" She says as she walks towards the ladder that takes us to the kitchen.

"Got it," I agree. I rest my head in the couch and sigh as I relax I to it.

Suddenly, bimo jumps up onto my stomach which gives me a huge fright.

"Bimo!" I yell at him.

"Sorry," he says in his robotic voice, "would you like to play a game?"

"Umm," I think about it for a moment, I have nothing else to do but visit Prince Gumball and he is probably going to give me another lame mission, "why not?"

He turns a racing a game in and I touch the controls on his face. The pixelated cars race throughout the track and I am in the lead.

"Beat that!" I say as I take over a car, "dammit!" I say when a car takes over me and I repeat those words throughout the race.

When I cross the finish line, I found out that I actually came second not first and a temper builds up inside of me. I get up from the couch with growling noises coming from my mouth. I hold bimo up high above my head.

"NOOO!" He screams just as I go to throw him.