Chapter One

It's been around half a year since Sihyoung and Dokyun have been lovers. Despite sometimes having a small argument here or there, they've always managed to make up with a kiss. Tonight marked their 6-month anniversary and Sihyoung took the day off to cook a wonderful dinner for his handsome lover.

"Are you almost home, babe?" Sihyoung asked, speaking to Dokyun on the phone. "I don't want the food to get too cold."

"Babe, I'm about five minutes out, so you won't have to wake for me. I'll see you when I get home, okay?"

"Alright, love you."

"Love you, too." Their conversation ended and Sihyoung continued to finish prepping the table. It was soon beautifully decorated with a small vase of red roses and four lightly scented vanilla candles. The various dishes of food spreading across the rectangular marble dining table. Highly satisfied with the setup, Sihyoung pulled out his phone and snapped a few shots then picking the best one to upload to his Instagram.

He typed in the caption box, "My love deserves the best. Even a lovely dinner. #Celebrating6MonthsOfLove." Just as he posted the photo online, he heard the click of the front door unlocking, footsteps enter, and the door close. Quickly he hid next to the bookshelf with his head slightly peeped out, the footsteps coming closer toward the entrance of the room. Dokyun entered the lowly lit room to see the beautifully set dining table, letting his bag drop to the wooden floor. A warming smile came upon his cheeky face.

"Sihyoung, come out here," he called, the happiness being heard in his voice. At request, the younger left the side of the bookshelf and stood next to Dokyun. Placing one arm around his waist and stepping closer, their lips locked into a passionate kiss, Dokyun's hands moving over Sihyoung's slim body.

"You really did all this?" Dokyun asked, running his fingers through his lover's blonde hair. Escorting him to the table, Sihyoung pulled out the chair a bit as Dokyun lowered himself to the seat. After sitting down Sihyoung smiled widely, gazing with twinkly eyes at his lover. Dokyun returned the same look eventually letting out a chuckle, lowering his head. "Oh gosh, stop babe," Dokyun said in a low voice. "You know I can't handle when you look at me like that." His round plump cheeks turned a light pink as he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"I know that," Sihyoung giggled. "Alright, let's eat." They began to enjoy the delicious food that the younger made with love, the candles filling the room with a light lavender scent. As they ate, the couple talked about the wonderful precious memories they shared in the past, the funny embarrassing they've had on stage, and everything in between.

The clock was reaching 9 p.m. as they both began clearing the table of the empty dishes and glasses. Just as Dokyun was about to start cleaning the dishes in the sink, Sihyoung immediately pulled him away toward the living room. Sihyoung sat the older down as he walked to the side of the other couch, reaching behind, and pulling out a light blue medium sized box with an envelope attached.

Sitting down on the burgundy loveseat with the box between them, Sihyoung pulled off the envelope and opened the flap to take out the card. The front was decorated red roses falling from a clear blue sky. The writing on the cover said: "With love, Sihyoung. Today, Tomorrow, and Always"

"Do you want to read it or should I?" Sihyoung asked, offering the card over to Dokyun. He sat there for a moment thinking before finally taking it from Sihyoung's grip. As the older opened the card up, a small photo appeared on the right side. It was Polaroid photo from their first date together as a couple and at the bottom was the word written 'Sikyun' with a heart. "Our amazing eventful first date," Dokyun softly spoke, smiling happily. Placing the photo on top of the box, Dokyun began to read the card, starting with the message Sihyoung wrote.