"Where am I going to stay?" I blurted out.

"My place," Maddy said. No way. She was already doing way too much for me. "Or be a hobo. I don't care."

"I'll be a hobo." I joked.

"No you're staying at mine." Maddy demanded. "I will drag you there."

"Fine." I chuckled. I felt so needy. I clearly needed a job.

"Back to your story." Ashley whispered after Maddy left to go back to Niall.

"So my friend Lana liked this guy named Brady. But Brady liked Kyra. But Kyra didn't exactly like him back. But he thought she did. And Lana was being friend zoned. I don't know how I even remember all this crap. But they're married and we still keep in touch a bit."

"Oh," Ashley and Maddy said in unison. "That makes so much more sense."

"Don't worry." Maddy said, "You guys both will find your prince charmings."

"Easy for you to say. You've got yours already." I laughed.

"And you have yours." Maddy looked at me dead in the eye.

"Everyone but me." Jenny looked sad.

"You listen Jenny. That motherfucker people call Harry Styles isn't worth your time. He isn't worth your tears or any of that." I snapped.

"What if he is?" Jenny twirled a ringlet of hair with her fingers.

"He's not." Maddy took my side.

"Who's not what?" Harry's head snapped torward our direction.

"Nothing." Maddy rolled her eyes. "Just worry about Louis and not your amazing girlfriend." I could see Jenny's cheeks turning red.

"Not amazing. Not girlfriend." Harry scoffed. Way to make her feel better Harry. Note the sarcasm.

"Don't worry. Harry's a dick." Ashley glared at Harry.

"It's okay I kinda like someone else." Jenny muttered but we heard her anyways.

"WHO!" Ashley screamed causing Maddy to run over.

"Who what?" She asked as she squeezed between Ashley and I.

"Who I like." Jenny repeated.

"Go on." Ashley urged.

"Kayla," Jenny started, "I like your brother."

"WHAT?" I shrieked.

"I'm sorry! Sorry!" Jenny quickly apologized.

"No. Hold on." I thought about it for a while. This could be a good thing. I mean, it might be awkward, but this would help Jenny. "I can help you get him!"

"Liar," Jenny scoffed, "And what about the papparazzi? And management would kill me."

"How much time do you have left on your contract?" Maddy asked.

"Two weeks."

"Perfect! I'll help you." I clapped my hands together.

"You little matchmaker." Jenny chuckled.

"It's a deal?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's a deal."

~LOUIS'S POV~

It scared me that Kayla hadn't come back to flat yet. Just kidding. Like I had said, I didn't care. Did I? I started to get this weird feeling at the bottom of my stomach. What if she got kidnapped? What if she gets raped? I would never forgive myself. Calm down. She was probably at Maddy's or something. I kept telling myself that everything would be fine.

I decided the day would be best spent by myself. After all, I have some errands to run. I have to go grocery shopping since Niall ate all my food the other day. That kid has a endless pit as a stomach. And I need a new pair of sunglasses. I still remember shopping last time with Zayn. He was insulting everything I liked. In the end, he convinced me to buy a leather jacket. But I decided to give it to him as a birthday present a few months after. That was like six months ago. It's August now.

I went into the bathroom and put on my usual t-shirt and shorts. I did my daily routine of brushing my teeth and fixing my hair when my phone buzzed.

"Louis?" I heard the familiar voice of my mum. A smile automatically appeared on my face.

"Hey mum."

I could hear her crying from the other side of the line. "You answered." She sniffled.

"Yeah mum. What's wrong?"

"You're Auntie she," Mum started. (A/N: this is for the sake of the story. Don't give me hate)

"Auntie Sienna?" I asked. She had been my favorite aunt. I always came to her for advice. She was the one that helped me plan my one year anniversary with Kayla before I left for X-Factor.

I heard my mum sigh,"She's gone."

"What do you mean by that?" I quickly asked suddenly worried.

"She jumped of the top floor of a hotel this morning."

"WHAT?" Auntie Sienna never occurred to me as a depressed person. She always had a bright smile on her face and her eyes and her hazel eyes were always glowing with delight. I could feel tears streaming down my face. I hadn't lost a family member in years. And this had to happen.

"Listen baby, don't be sad. She's in a better pl-" I hung up the phone. I don't want to hear about how she's in a better place and how she's happy now. What if she isn't? She left without a goodbye. She left with nothing. Not a note. Nothing.

Well looks like I won't be doing anything today except for staying in bed and mourning over the death of my favorite aunt in the world, Auntie Sienna.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Sorry I didn't update for a whole entire week. How was HALLOWEEN? I went as Alice In Wonderland. STORY OF MY LIFE WE NEED TO BEAT THE VEVO RECORD GUYSSS! And guy problems. Isn't that wonderful? Anyways I promise I will update more often. And I might even start a new fanfic. Haha maybe. Short author's note.

By the way, Lana, Brady, and Kyra, I'm Lana basically but there's no happy ending in my story.

XOXO,

Ashley Diana Payne :P