Willow

I stare at my Willow. I planted this when I ran. My father never knew where I went. He is officer Hopps of Hawkins. The town I ran from. I changed my last name. Just so he would never find me. I live in the tree. Glad I do. People live in the home just twenty feet from my home. I know there are two boys and their mom. One is Will. The other is Jonathan I think? I also know the pair have a sister who lives with their dad. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a scream. I run in the direction and end up at the home. I keep running and slam open the door. Nobody. I run to the back door and run outside. The shed door is open a crack. I slam it open. Yet again nobody. What?! There was a scream... Wait my power... I can hear and see the future. I heard someone scream. I open my eyes and I'm at the tree. So whoever that was is still here. What if its one of the boys?
  "Uhm.... Hello?" I hear someone say. I turn my head and see a young boy. I freeze. How did he find me?
  "Hey. How did you find me?" I ask. He shyly grins.
  "You screamed..." Hey says. Oh... That makes since. I hear more footsteps. A teen that resembles the boy appears. He glares at me. What did I do?
  "Who are you? Why do you have my brother?!" He yells. I flinch at his tone. I smile sweetly at the kid.
  "I'm _____ Hopper." Wait. I just said my real last name. Crap...
  "Well your father has been looking for you." Teen speaks. I frown. Their gonna tell dad I'm here... I'm gonna go home and deal with him yelling at me. Then this jackass is gonna gloat about it. I'm an idiot.
  "Jonathan don't take her in!" Kid exclaims. I'm guessing he's Will. Why wouldn't he be?
  "I don't care about that, Will. Head Chief misses her." I'm right! Hah! Not the time... A voice in my head says. Fine voice.
  "I'm not going. This willow needs me." I growl. I then hide in the leafs and climb the tree. I will do anything to stay. I can't leave the tree. It needs me. Jonathan will not take me! Ever. He would have to pry my cold dead body from this tree.

So what do you think? It took me a bit to think of a thing.