17.)  EK1020 omg I love you! You're so sweet and supportive I love that about you. You're so genuine and I really appreciate that because there are so many fake people here! I love your kindness and consideration and support and loyalty ugh everything about you. Love you.

18.) radeighties HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU
Omg IM OBSESSED WITH YOU LIKE IM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN LEGIT ANYONE ELSE CAN FIGHT ME I LOVE YOU. You're so amazing and I love how fucking real you are you're my fucking right hand bitch!! Love you!!

19.) pinkishseas - ok so. You're so supportive and you were really one of the people who convinced me to keep my account so thank you for that. I reaaaaallly love you and all the kindness you spread. Ur my number one thot and ily.

20.) 80sfvcker - ok ur the most fucking real bitch out there I'm obsessed with you. I actually love you because you're so amazing and genuine and kind and you're also a ride or die 80's bitch and I can relate because ur like my sister. I love u and ur my bestie

21.) beanscobain -OH SHIT we're fucking TIGHT. Ur my fucking OG SQUAD HOE. Ur literally my hoeeee!!!! I'm obsessed with u we go way back. Love you always I don't even have to explain!! You're so fucking loyal and I love youuuuuuuu!!! 

22.) Lit_Outsiders - youre so sweet (except for ur smut book lmao) but ya ur literally so cute I love you and your interracial outsiders book is so innovative and much needed. I believe what you're doing is so smart and I'm obsessed! Love you!

23.) -coreyriver girl can I just say I nearly passed out because ur profile pic of corey is SO HOT. Ok anyways, I love you because you're so intelligent but ur also my first class thot but ur literally me and u inspire me so please stick around because ur legit my muse

24.) miamartinaz - Ok you're literally SO sick and ur rad and I love that about you! You're so kind but I also really value what you have to say and I love your opinion! Do u girl! Love you!

25.) lostboyriver - I love you so much!! You're account first off is so sick you inspire me with it everyday. I love you so much I love seeing you in my feed you brighten my day. Love you!

26.) FangirlFrazier - omg I'm so grateful to have you as a friend. You're awesome and a beautiful person inside and out. You're so kind and polite, but you're also hilarious. If I'm ever stuck or tired with something I'm writing, I think of you, and you get me through It with the positivity I'd know you share with my work. Thank you, and I love you!

27.) fiftyshadesoftwd - omg I love you because u love the walking dead!!! Chandler Riggs f me uppp. I feel like I could tell you anything. You're such an amazing and talented person, don't change. I love you and your work. You're literally my favorite.

28.) madddie222 - OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY HEART IS LIKE BURSTING TO WRITE THIS ABOUT YOU. What can I NOT say about you!!! You're sooo amazing and you've been with me through so much I love you like a sister! Yore beautiful and ugh I love you. You're such a kind person I love you so much like you don't know.

29.) chambers-kid - I wanna cry when I think of how much I love you. Talking to you is like listening to a song that you love and know all the words to. I love talking and interacting with you. You alone have inspired me more than you will ever know. I have such an appreciation for you, I'm so grateful I can have this experience writing and creating, with you. I love you so much.

30.) briannacriscitelli - OMG you're so kind and loving you're my favorite love. I love you so much please know that because you're such a beautiful person. You're always do loyal and supportive and I want you to know that means the world to me. That's what gets me through tough nights while I don't know what to do with wattpad it's you tht guide me and make life a little easier. Thank you, I love you.

31.) wcnderlandgirl - You're so sweet and we share so many interests. I love that I can feel like I could tell you anything and you'd listen always. You're always so loyal and supportive of anything I write. I love you for that. I love you, you inspire me I'm so grateful for you.  ❤️

|| guys - im reeeeeaaaally sorry if I left anyone out like if you're reading this and ur like WTF we were chill you're probably right I'm so sorry I have a horrible memory so if you want to, comment and I'll add you in or if you'd be more comfortable private messaging me and I can send it to you there or add you in. Also this took me forever so please don't hate me if you don't like my complements, I'm so tired haha. Well anyways, I love you all! ||

Be anybody you want to be.
Caroline.