Conquest of the Heart

Despite his calm attitude, Prince Leo of Nohr is a very restless man. He has a lot on his mind, and decides to take a walk around the fort that the astral dragon Lilith provided for Corrin and her army. They seem to have everything going good. All of the Hoshidans and Nohrians in the army have made peace, but Leo feels envious. Yet... It isn't in a brotherly way.
Leo happens to walk past the mess hall at the same time that Corrin exits with Laslow.
"Surely, you won't reject my offers for tea after the war is over, right, lovely Lady Corrin?" Laslow asks, flirtatious as ever.

"Look, Laslow. I have a lot to concentrate on right now, and... I don't feel that way about you. I'm sorry. But you flirt with every girl in the army, I'm sure you'll find someone." Corrin walks away, towards her small home, leaving Prince Xander's retainer pouting, and Prince Leo infuriated.

Leo walks over to the retainer, scowling. "Laslow, what makes you think you can talk that way to a royal?"

The change in Laslow's appearance is immediate; he looks nervous. "I'm terribly sorry, Lord Leo, really. I know she's your sister-"

Leo interrupts Laslow. "No. She isn't my sister. Or a sister of the Hoshidans. She is a princess of... The place we cannot speak its name."

"Yes, of course, Lord Leo. But... If I may ask... Do you happen to have a crush on Lady Corrin?" Laslow grins sheepishly.

Leo's face reddens and he scowls more. "What... What makes you think that?!" The prince is clearly flustered.

Laslow laughs. "I have been in love enough times to tell when another is in love. Go, talk to her. She admires you, I can tell. You're the one Lady Corrin always goes to for tactical advice... Even when she doesn't need it. Am I right?"

Leo sighs, his fury fading. "Yes... Tell me, Laslow... Do you think that she shares my feelings?"

"Without a doubt." The retainer replies, smiling and bowing before leaving.

A few days pass, and Leo is standing at the edge of the fort, his retainer Niles kneeling in front of him. "I have... Kept a close eye on Lady Corrin, as you asked, Lord Leo."

"And?" Leo asks impatiently.

"I can safely assume that she returns your feelings." Niles stands up with the usual smirk on his face.

But suddenly, two people appear almost out of thin air nearby. Corrin and Kaze, who had pledged himself as her retainer not too long ago. Corrin raises an eyebrow. "What feelings are those, Leo?" She asks jokingly.

The Nohrian prince's face reddens once more. "Corrin?! How did you find out-"

Corrin starts to giggle. "Kaze noticed Niles stalking me, so I got Kaze to help me stalk you back!"

Leo sighs. "Of course you did. Why did I not guess this would happen? Fine... If you really want to know... I've known that you were more of an adopted sister to us than a real one... But ever since we found out that you aren't blood related to Nohr or Hoshido... I may have... Started to... Like you."

Corrin smiles and looks at her retainer. "Kaze, you can go now. Thank you." The ninja bows and vanishes, then the princess turns to Niles. "Niles, you should probably go too."

The archer chuckles and nods, leaving the the Vallite princess and the Nohrian prince alone.
Corrin's face is red as she leans down, kissing Leo. That makes his eyes widen, but he kisses back for a moment before they both pull away.

Leo is shocked. "So... You... You like me back?"

Corrin nods, smiling brightly. "Yes, Leo. I love you. But... There's something I think you should know."

Leo raises an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Your collar is inside out."