Gender Bend

• Dedicated to Neither Drake

KANO SHUUYA'S POV

Just woke up....-yawns- ...well i guess its just a normal day like everyday hmm? what kind of normal day you say?  ohh you know the usual teasing mary getting kick by kido teasing momo getting punch by kido do ridiculous stuffs getting back slam by kido .... get it now -winks- .

After washing my face and brushing my teeth and wearing my usual clothes i went down stairs to get some break fast ''oh hi good morning mary you still look like a big fat bear...-smirks- '' i smiled with my eyes closed.

''e-ehh i-im n-n-not that fat k-kano-san T ^ T'' mary said while weeping and punching me but it doesn't hurt at all after that i teased mary more ''ahahaha....ahh?'' i looked at my stomach and there were arms it was tightly wrapped around stomach  i looked behind then there was kido-san..

''Good morning kano...get ready for your morning back slam'' ahhhh!!! herp meee!!!! kido lift me up and slamed me down a-ahh....her back slam is even stronger from before so strong that my head is bleeding.....

kido got up leaving me unconscious on the ground ''its okay now marry he's dead'' kido said while patting marry's head ''th-thank you kido-san...'' marry smiled at kido i stood up ''hey im still alive how cruel ...-sobs-'' i cried in the corner while holding my legs.

''yoh guys morning'' seto said while coming at the door ''mornin seto so how's work ?'' marry said while handing a towel to seto ''well same as always there were many buyers of the flowers in the flower shop and most of them were women after that my boss gave me a raise isn't that great ~~!!'' seto said while lifting marry and spinning her around .

''why dont we eat first okay...'' kido said while sitting down on the chair  after we ate seto and marry cleaned the dishes and kido and me sat on the sofa ''well let's see what's on the newspaper today''  as i said while looking at kido ''sh ~ i didnt notice that kido's hair is so shiny and her face is so....b-beautiful...'0///0 i think im inlove !! '' 

''huh? what are you looking at kano?'' she said while blankly staring at me ''eeekkk!! ...a-ahh..n-nothing'' I said while burrying my face in the newspaper  ''ohh...i see ..'' she said while rubbing her eyes.

''hey guys look hehehehe'' after that embarrassing moment seto was holding two odd looking soda bottles ''whats that seto it looks weird....'' kido said while raising her one eyebrow ''they say if you drink it and make a wish you'll get your wish ^U^'' what pfftt ... im the only one who can deceive people .

''That's ridiculous seto i dont believe you '' as i said while stretching my arms to my back ''oh its real allright i drank it before going to work i wish that today all of the flowers in the shop will be bought  so its real just drink pweeaaaseee !~~''

I looked at kido and kido looked at me and we both looked at seto again ''fine we'll try it '' kido said with a poker face we both grab the bottle and gulp after that with a one...two...three we drank the soda and then when the last drop of it we placed it down on the table and once more we looked at each other.

pooofff!! ''wahh wha-whats happening''  kido said while screaming but her voice ....its different  ''kido-san where are yo-!! my voice wha-what happend to my voice!!'' 

Author's Note: gomen neh minna-san im pretty tired XD i dont know why i could save this and continue tomorrow but i wanna make you guys excited about this what will happen to kano and kido after that big smoke dissapears and why did their voice changed ? 

wahh hoshiete neh ~!!! XDD jaa matta neh minna