Love Me

Walking silently in the dark alleyway, the sounds of critters scurrying through could be heard. You continued on as you kept a calm composure, walking through this path every single day after school just to get home as fast as possible. You didn't worry about it but you should. Trouble was lurking, so close, so near.

As you continued your walk home, you felt chills go down your spine as you felt someone watching you. You kept calm and walked at a slightly faster pace just to be sure.

Just as you were reaching the end of the alleyway, you were pushed against a nearby wall.

A ghoul had caught its prey.

Your (e/c) eyes widened in fear as you processed the current situation you were in.

"What's a sweet gal like you doing here? Hm?" The ghoul said. He had short brown hair and his eyes were pitch black with pupils as red as blood. He was much stronger than you and scary too.

You kicked and screamed, fear etching in your features. He sunk his teeth into your shoulder, you screamed in pain. He stopped biting and was about to stab you with his kagune but before he could, he was flung to the other wall. You were shocked. You turned towards your saviour, he had wavy purple hair, his kagune spread like wings and his eyes were filled with anger.

You were bleeding from the bite wound. You started feeling colder by the minute. Before you could see the fight between the ghouls end, you completely blacked out.

(Time skip)

It had been a year since that incident. That purple haired ghoul was Ayato Kirishima. He helped patch up that bite wound and he became your friend.

Ayato visits you in your apartment at night. You didn't mind because you lived alone, your parents passed away in a car accident 5 years prior so Ayato kept you company. He's usually cold and silent but you didn't mind because deep down inside you knew he was a kind and caring man.

It was another night where Ayato visited. He sat on the couch as he watched some television. You got up to get some coffee from the kitchen. As you leaned on the counter, you felt strong arms wrapping around your waist from behind.

"Ayato....What are you doing?.." You asked as you felt his warm breath tickling your ear. Your cheeks tinted in pink and your pulse racing.

"I love you, (y/n)"

You were shocked as your (e/c) eyes widened in surprise. You loved him too. So dearly.

"I-I love you too, Ayato"

With that, Ayato turned your face towards his and kissed you. His lips felt so soft against yours. The kiss became more heated and soon turned into a full on make out session. His tongue danced with yours as you felt each others warmth. The both of you parted for air, Ayato picked you up bridal style and walked towards the bedroom. He threw you onto the bed and took off his shirt. You stared at his built figure in awe.

At this he smirked and got on top of you. You were a blushing mess, strands of your (h/c) hair were on your face and your lips looked so pink. It turned him on.

He took your shirt off and unclipped your bra, you immediately covered yourself with your hands.

"Don't hide from me,(y/n). You're beautiful."

You removed your hands and let Ayato do his work. He licked and sucked on your neck and slowly moved down to your breasts. You moaned in pleasure as he sucked on your nipple and played with the other using his free hand. He got up to look at you and god did it turn him on.

He slid your shorts and panties off. He slid two fingers in your heat. He started pumping in and out slowly as you moaned his name repeatedly. He started speeding up, you moaned louder. You released on his fingers as you panted after your climax. He licked the clear substance clean from his fingers as he looked into your eyes.

"You taste so sweet, (y/n)~~"

Ayato took off his trousers and boxers and threw them across the room. He positioned himself at your entrance.

"Are you ready, (y/n) ?"

You nod and waited for the pain. He pushed into you slowly. You whimpered and tears poured from your eyes as he got every last inch in. He leaned onto you and whispered sweet nothings in your ear to calm you down.

He kissed you and started moving at a slow pace. Your moans muffled by the wet kiss. The room felt hotter and his pace quickened.

"Ah ah ah~~ A-Ayato, more. Please~~" you moaned as the sound of skin slapping against each other resonated within the room.

Then he hit your sweet spot. It felt so good that you could see sparks of white. Your moans got louder and his grunts became more frequent.

"Y-You're squeezing me so t-tight, (y/n)" Ayato moaned as he slammed into you.

"Ah aah A-Ayato, I'm c-cumming!" You screamed in pleasure as you released your warm juices onto him. Ayato released into you a few thrusts later. He took himself out of you and lay down next to you. He pulled the sheets over the both of you. You held each other close and fell into a deep sleep.

The Black Rabbit has found his love...

____________________________

Hi guys! This is my first lemon so please bear with me. Leave a comment, vote and follow me as you wish~~ thanks for reading!😘

-SourSins11