Chapter Two, Daydream

Your POV
I slowly opened my eyes, waking from a long night. The thought of what took place made me smile. The kiss Elijah and I shared, even the little things made it special, like the talks we had. He was definitely someone I had to have in my life. Secretly, all I could think about was making love to him. Not fucking, but making sweet love. Ok, maybe a little fucking. Or....a lot.

I sat up in YF/N's bed, I was too tired to go home last night, well early this morning. I went to bed at about 4 after facetiming with Elijah for the longest. It's now 11:25 am. "GoodMorning hoe," YF/N said walking into her room. I replied with the same before grabbing my phone off of her nightstand to see messages from Elijah, making me instantly smile.

Elijah: GoodMorning beautiful, hope I didn't keep you up too late.
Elijah: Last night was great, wanna hang out today?
Elijah: if you don't, I understand.
Elijah: Are you even awake?
Elijah: Daddy Eli misses you ;)
Elijah: Ok that was totally weird AF. I'm sorry!
Elijah: Did I creep you out? Y/N?

Reading every one of his messages made me laugh out loud. "What you over there laughing at?," YF/N asked. " Crazy ass just laughing out of nowhere." I ignored her and replied back with, "It's fine, and I'd love to, oh and GoodMorning." "I was just talking to Elijah," I said replying back to YF/N and made eye contact with her. "I knew you guys had sex....was he gooooood?," she asked excited to hear all the details. "Chill, we didn't have sex, but trust me, just talking to him is like sex. The way his words leave his mouth, and how mature he is-" I started.

"Oh Y/N what the fuck. Bitch you're in love!" YF/N shouted. I shook my head. "No, I wouldn't- idk," I said and decided to keep quiet. Idk how I feel about him, but trust me those feelings are all so amazing. I then felt my phone vibrate.
Elijah: Great, how's lunch?
I quickly replied.

"Ok YF/N I gotta get home, I'm having lunch with Elijah, oh and tell me about what happened with Mike later," I said gathering all of my things before leaving to walk home. "Tell me all about your date!" She yelled as I reached her front door. "It's not a date," I yelled back before exiting. YF/N and I lived around the corner from each other, so it took me about 10 minutes to get home. I walked through the living room seeing a note on the table. ' Hey sweetheart, I'm working late tonight. I left money for food' the note read. "I'm guessing I'm gonna be alone tonight, great" I thought.

Elijah's POV
I smiled as I read Y/N's reply. We're having lunch. "Ej,-" my mom started. "Elijah," I said to correct her. I don't know why, but I hated when my family called me Ej. I prefer my real name. "Elijah, your father and I are going out tonight, and you need to take your brother to the meet & greet with you," she said. Oh I totally forgot about that. Y/N has really made my mind go blank."Ok,but I'm about head out soon tho" I replied as she left my room. I completed my casual look by throwing on this dope hat that I got a while back. This is my first time wearing it. I grabbed my phone from my bed and went to Y/N's contact to call her. It rang two times before she answered.

"Hey" she spoke. Her voice was music to my ears. "Um hey, I kinda need to know where you are, to you know, pick you up," I said nervously. " Oh right, I live on Y/A," she said. "Great, I'll see you in a few," I said before we ended the call. She's not too far. That's great, saying as how I don't have my license yet. I haven't really gotten to it. When I'm home, my parents usually drive. When I'm in LA, Prince drives Mike & I around. "Ok guys, I'm leaving!" I yelled before walking out the door. I soon made it to Y/N's house, knocking on her door. I heard faint footsteps before the door opened.

"Wow," I muttered, eyeing her. "You look amazing," I said. "Thank you, you look handsome," she replied and came out, locking the door. "Oh if you don't mind, we'll be walking," I said hoping she'd approve. "Oh it's fine, I saw the live, I don't have my license either," she said making me smile. "So, you been keeping tabs I see," I said as we started walking. "I've always thought you were cute and stuff, but I never got to know the real you, until now," she said. Seems fair. "Oh yea, well then ig you know about the meet & greet the guys and I have today?" I asked. " Yea, actually, my cousin is going" she said. I really wanna ask her to come. But idk if that would be too much, or if I'm moving too fast. Maybe I shouldn't.