The Spoting & A New Friend

Nightingale POV

I was woken up be Luna yelling "Your me is dieing from the gun shot last night and has asked to see you & Striker." We got up and ran to my mom and dads den.

My mom said "Nighhtingale when you turn 29 if you are not married please marry Striker even though he is an omega but only if you don't have a loved one."

I replied "Yes mom only if I'm not with another male."

She then added "Only because you two are the biggest wolves in the pack." With that she closed her eyes and went in to for ever slumber. I started to cry and I throw me head back and howled then the hole pack joined in. I left the den with Striker by my side and we dug a hole to lay my mom in.

Bears POV

"Bear do you know the wolves stool our food and attacked Mr.Cupcake?" Ask my little sister Snowbird  

I replied "I don't know."

Then our oldest brother Matt came and said "Bear dad wants you to go find the wolves and scare them a way with a flare."

"OK. Matt I will be back soon." With that I got a flare and went to find the wolves.

I found some of the wolves filling in a hole I was wondering why but I fired the flare any ways they all ran one jumped one another's back and nocked the fur of it to reveal a beautiful young lady who look around my age. A wolf her size grabbed the fur and throw it on her. Her chest and butt where covered with a deer hied. I thought I got to tell my family.

I ran back to tell every one but no one believed me. I got mad and said "I will go find her and show you guys!" With that I got my gun and some food and left to find her.

Nightingales POV

"Luna you could have shown the human my fur less body and if they saw they where probably laughing at me!" I yelled at my now former BFF. "At least we bearded  her be for they came."

Then I ran off in to the dark looking for some where to be alone. When I got to my secret spot I saw a male human a sleep so I started to growl that him. He woke up and smiled. Then he reached in his bag and got piece of food out and started to eat well I was growling that him. He got some more food and held it out in his paw (hand to people).

I thought is he a rare wolf like me. So I asked (in wolfish) "Are you a rare wolf like me?" He move a way a little so I now he is a human. I like this human. So I sat on my butt in front of him. He smiled again and gave me the food which I ate. I laid my head on his lap then he put both arms around me and cuddled me. I yawned and fell a sleep in his arms.

I woke up hearing growls and scream. My pack came to find me they must be mad at the human for touching me. I saw him grab his gun and aim it at one of my pack members I frowned and hit his gun out of his hand and yelled "Where's my dad, where's the alpha male!"

My uncle Claw replied "He ran in to a human and was killed." Then he laughed evilly. I know it was a lie. He continued "And your a human you stupid human."

"Your lying!"

"Do you look like a wolf!"

"No but I'm a rare wolf."

"Give up your human."

Striker butted in "Your a human not a wolf."

I started to cry "So why did no one tell me."

"Because we wanted for you to feel equal."

I looked at male human looked at Striker and said "Well I like wolves more then humans." And I want to sit with Striker but he attacked me fangs and claws. Bear shot in the air the hole pack ran off.

Hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to comment and vote. BYE