I Am Arresting You

Jj's POV

I pushed the front door open, and went to the living room.
"Ethan, you home? Ethan's my roomate, we've known eachother long time.

We both like to play random videogames and watch football. Y'know, your average guys. We're both shit at gaming but it's still fun.

As there was no reply, I guessed he wasn't home. Just then, the door knocked... He's probably forgotten his key, idiot.

I pulled myself off the sofa and made my way to the front door.
"Just a sec!" I called.

I fiddled around with my key, before opening the door. The police were here... Had something happened to Ethan? Is he in trouble?

"Um how can I help you?" I asked. They exchanged eye contact with eachother.
"We're looking for Olajide Olatunji?"

Why do they want me? I haven't done anything.
"Yeah, that's me."

Suddenly one of the pulled at my wrist, and handcuffed me.
"Wha-" I was interrupted by the other one.

"I am arresting you on suspicion of possession of Class A drugs. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you say may be given in evidence." He finished, and cleared his throat.

"Drugs? I don't do drugs!" I said. The guy who handcuffed me began walking me outside and to the van.
"Just don't say anything, he'll search the house and it will probably be fine." He quietly assured me. I gulped and nodded, he seemed nice.

-

"We have found several bags containing a white powder, we will need experts to test it. But for now, it's the police station for you." The harsh guy said. What the? I don't own any drugs... They must be Ethan's!

Simon's POV

"They ain't bothering with a hearing," Carlson flung the cell door open. "You've got enough drugs on you to be put in for a lifetime anyway."

I shrugged, and put my hands out in front of me waiting for the handcuffs.

"Who was she anyway? Your girlfriend?" Carldon sneered. He knew how to get to me also...

"Shut the fuck up." I growled. He chuckled cruelly. The officer swiftly cuffed me and yanked me off the ground.

You guys liking this story?👻
Thanks for reading:).
Aaand Seeya😽