Biginig of a new life

Alexander POV

As me Tony ,mum and dad arrived at the new place in Scotland my heart starts to hurt a little then stoped Strange that never happens...
I grabbed my luggage and walked in the castle mansion thing and chose a room and I quickly unpacked my things and put everything in its place , I didn't have that much stuff so I finished quick . After putting the last thing in place Tony came in asking me to help him with his stuff , with a nod I wake to the room next to me to see a mess of all kind of toys and clothing , a chuckled escaped me as I picked up a plush monkey "Sorry for the mess Alex" Tony sed as he grabbed a hand full of toys and put them in a chest near his bed "No problem , let's finish here quick so we can explore this place" Tony nodded and hurriedly put his toys away as I started folding his clothes and putting them in the closet.

Time skip

After putting all the stuff away we rush dawn stares to be greeted with a wonderfully smell that was macaroni and cheese we hurriedly take a seat and start eating like there's no tomorrow , after finishing my second plate I pick up the sleeping Tony and put him to bed and walked in my room took a short shower , brushed my teeth and jumped straight to bed to only be met with sweet sleep.

Dream
On a cliff a group of people were gathering as one of them was holding a amulet above his he'd chanting some words that I quite didn't understand suddenly a beam of red light appeared from the moon to the amulet the groups of people cheered but that was soon stoped as a mob of angry people with stakes , forks and torches approved them screaming out vampires , the people that I presume are vampires started screening in pain as one of them had a wooden cross in front of there faces , the oldest one protected his family but lost grip on the amulet but a man with white hair jumped straight after it as he screamed till he reached the water...
End of dream

With a scream I jolted up from bed to only hear a thump , I quickly ran out the room to see Tony in mom's and dads room I slowly walk towards them and tell them that I'll look after him , they thank me as the slowly drift of to bed .I picked Tony up from the ground and walked towards my room and put Tony to bed as i protectavly hugged him and drifting of to sleep with the only word floating in my head Vampire...