"Didn't look like it." Astoria spat.

"What are you on about Greengrass?" he asked. I stepped in front of Astoria. A few people were listening to our conversation.

"Don't you dare speak to her like that," I said menacingly.

"I love you, Hazel! Do you seriously not trust me? Are you-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." I stabbed him in the chest with my finger. I stepped back, tears fogging my vision. I took a shaky breath.

"Go to hell Diggory," I said before I raced out towards the lake.

I collapsed onto the ground, bringing my knees to my chest and sobbing. I had an aching feeling in my gut and my heart felt like it was stabbed. My wandless magic began to create it thunder clouds around my head. I felt a pair of hands help me up. As soon as I stood upright I backed up, fixed my shirt, sniffed, wiped my tear stained cheeks, and rubbed my arms from the cold. Cedric stood there looking at me with worried eyes.

"Well?" I asked.

"Hazel. I'm sorry."

"You're obviously not forgiven."

"As I expected. What happened to your hand?" He asked.

"Oh, so I kinda saw your scenario with Chang and sorta punched a mirror in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom," I said shrugging.

"I didn't do anything with Cho," Cedric said. That was when I went into a full blast of anger.

"It didn't look like it! I saw how she had her arms around you and kissed you. You didn't do anything about it! You just smiled! You were enjoying yourself with that twat! You know, I told myself when I started to like you, not to because I knew something like this would happen. I would happen to fall in love with the heartthrob of the school and get my heart broken! You know why I haven't had a boyfriend all these years? Because I knew that I would just get my heart broken within the first few months! Not even! Weeks! What am I Diggory? Your hundredth girlfriend? I don't know what I expected. What was the point of us dating? To boost your ego or to improve your Golden Boy title? To make it look like you have a rich and high status girlfriend for more Triwizard supporters? Or was this all just a dare?!" I blurted out sobbing.

"You don't understand!" Cedric yelled fuming. "I fell in love with you for you! I don't want to use you! I just want you to be mine! I LOVE YOU! I don't love Cho! You! You are the only one I love! I would never hurt you! Dammit, don't you trust me? Why are you accusing me of something as horrendous as betrayal! You've become like every other girl who sees me with another girl and giving her attention!"

"How dare you compare me to those gits! Cedric, you were the first boy who has given me attention for me! Not my looks! Not my money! Not my title! Not my powers! Just me! And to see that guy with someone else is crushing! They say love is magical but all I see is dark magic that can kill you. You said you would love me forever! But you never said that forever ended today!" I screamed breaking down into more sobbing. I saw a single tear run down Cedric's cheek. Unable to control myself I wiped the tear which would probably be the last affectionate thing I would ever do for Cedric then ran back to the castle.

I ran into my dorm and fell onto the bed. Astoria was kind and let me just cry to myself. My makeup was running down my face from my tears. I took a tissue and blew my nose repeatedly. My fingers became smudged with black from mascara and my mind was racing with all of our memories and fun times but mostly our fight we just had. I should have said things differently. Then right now we could have been kissing, being happy with each other. Forgive and forget. But no. I'm so idiotic I had to go from a lady to crazy on him. I'll never get him back.

Cedric's P.O.V.

"-You said you would love me forever! But you never said that forever ended today!" she screamed breaking down into more sobbing. A single tear ran down my cheek. Hazel walked up and wiped the tear away then hen ran back to the castle.

I stomped my foot and ran my fingers through my hair. I trudged back to the common room, getting odd stares from everyone. I wish I could become invisible... I made it to my dorm and slammed the door shut making Isaac wake up.

"Whoa Ced! What are you doing!?" He asked scared.

My hands balled into fists and I punched the bed post causing a sharp pain in my hand up my arm. I shook my hand trying to get rid of the pain. I picked a book off my night table and threw it across the room. I put my hands over my face and fell onto the bed, tears in my eyes. My hair was a mess from my fingers running through it as I thought about our fight and what to do next. I was thinking so much I was about to flip. My hands were becoming red. I could have talked reasonably to her from the start. I had to start blowing up on her. We could have been kissing, being happy with each other right now. What if she never takes me back? It's not even a question anymore. She'll never take me back.