Chapter 2

A/N: So yeah... I've decided to make this a multi-chapter story instead of a one-shot. ^^

Hinata sat on his chair, waiting for the bell to ring. He was actually excited to go to the gym for volleyball training with the others. Although it has been a big mystery for him as he hadn't seen (M/N) yet. He sighed.

'I wonder where he is now...' he face palmed mentally. 'I just met him! What is wrong with me?'

The bell suddenly rang, signalling the end of classes.
Hinata stood up immediately, grabbed his bag before speeding out of the classroom with high spirit as usual. Running through the hallway, he suddenly bumped into someone, causing the person's book came flying in different direction.

Hinata stood up quickly.

"I'm sor-!" He froze when he saw a mop of (H/C) hair.The person he bumped into is none other than (M/N).

"Itai! That's the last time someone bumps into me!" (M/N) said rubbing his forehead. He looked up, only to meet Hinatas wide eyes.

Hinata and (M/N) stared at each other's eyes for almost 5 minutes.

"... s-sorry.." Hinata started rubbing the back of his head. "Looks like we keep bumping to each other."

(M/N) smiled before nodding. "Yeah. I apologize as well. It seems like I keep on spacing out." He said while picking the books that fell from the impact earlier.

"Ah! Let me help you there," Hinata kneels and starts picking some papers that fell. He notice they were sketches. He was about to pick a certain paper when (M/N) snatch it quickly and puts it inside his back, laughing nervously.

"T-thanks for helping." (M/N) said before taking the papers from Hinata's hand. He bowed down before smiling brightly. "I apologize again for wasting your time!" He said before sprinting away, leaving Hinata blinking.

Hinata sighed. He didn't even get the chance to ask (M/N) if he's single! Although he couldn't help but to wonder why (M/N) snatched that sketch so quickly. He sighed before starting his journey towards the gym.

(M/N) sighed in relief when he was sure Hinata was gone. He started walking through the hallway, sighing. The sketch Hinata almost saw was (M/N)'s newest sketch, which was Hinata himself. He blushed, thinking of how awkward it would've been for the two of them if Hinata had seen the sketch.

He shook his head, trying to get rid of the thought. He needed to focus on looking for a club suited for him. Every club he tried to join was already full. He remembered a friend telling him that the volleyball club was still accepting new members, but he wasn't that good in playing sports. He stopped walking and thought for a minute.

'It wouldn't hurt to actually try, right?' He asked himself before nodding. reaching a final decision. (M/C) turned around and made his way towards the gym.

(M/N) reach the doors to the gym before he knew it. He took a deep breath before opening the double doors, his eyes quickly landed on a certain orange head male with wide eyes.

"Oh? A new member?" Daichi asked looking at the newcomer who was currently staring at Hinata with wide eyes.

Hinata tilts his head before his eyes widened in realization.

"(M/N)?!"