chapter two

Zayn's pov

I looked at Bella as she laid on my bed. She was pale and her blonde hair almost white.
"She would have died if you didn't turn her zayn" my best friend Harry said as he came to stand beside me. Belladonna was my best friend since birth. Her mother and mine were best friends since they were kids but I'm a day older than her, I was born January 12 and she was born January 13. Ever since her mom died in a car accident Bella would always have bruises or cuts on her. I suddenly heard a groan and grunt. Harry and I looked down and Bella's electric blue eyes met my brown ones.
"Zaynie" she smiles and throws her arms around my neck. Tears started go stream down my face.
"Bella I'm so sorry" I whispers gently. She ran her hand through my hair soothingly.
"You saved me zaynie it's okay I'm okay with being a vampire" she whispers gently in my ear. I pulled her up and helped her to her feet. I gave her clothes and shoved Harry out of the room.

Belladonna's pov

I walked out of the room. Zayn jumped up and walked to me.
"Bella I want you to meet my friends" he said and four guys stood up.
"Hi Bella I'm Harry" the curly haired guy said with a wink and I snorted and rolled my eyes.
"Hey I'm niall" a short blonde guy said smiling. He seemed nice.
"I'm Liam" a tall dark brown haired guy said.
"I'm Louis" a brown hair blue eyed guy yelled loudly. I looked at him like he was crazy and laughed. Zayn chuckles.