Part 2

"That's really weird..." Dan said in shock staring at the empty malteser packets that lay before him. "Let's just forget it." You said trying to reassure him. He nodded then his face dropped again "oh my God...Phil!" You were so freaked out that you completely forgot Phil was at a party. What if he hadn't got the message? You began to worry "Y/N, I don't care if there might be murderers out there we have to see if Phil is alright." You thought it was so cute how Dan was being worryingly protective. You nodded and Dan slipped his phone out of his pocket and called Phil. No answer. After a few deep breaths you both unlocked the front door and started to walk down the corridor. The lights began to flicker. You both stopped. You looked at each other when BAM! Darkness. Dan grabbed your hand. You felt yourself blush and you were thankful that Dan couldn't see you. Towards the end of the corridor a light flickered on and beneath it was a little girl. She had long black hair that covered her face and she wore a long ripped white dress that reached her ankles. She was holding a headless doll in her small hand. Dan squeezed your hand. He was clearly seeing what you were seeing. The light flickered off and a light closer to you and Dan flickered on. The girl had moved closer. You both screamed and ran inside your apartment. You locked and barricaded the door shut and you both leaned against the wall gasping for breath. Another thing you had in common with Dan, you were unfit! "You OK?" Dan just managed to say. "Yeah, you?" You responded. Dan nodded "let's not do that again." You nodded in agreement and you both hoped Phil was alright.