Taking her robe, Elexis made her way to the cupboard in the living room and took the pictures from the ultrasound with her. She gave them to her soul mate when she arrived back in the room and went to her handbag where she kept a small photobook.

Walking back to the bed, she saw Elijah looking at the picture in wonder before he looked up at her when he felt the bed dip.

Handing the photobook to Elijah, Elexis came closer to him and explained why she kept it. "I started writing a journal, right after I found out you were daggered. I wanted you to know what was going on while you were gone. Then I found out I was pregnant and decided to journal like this, they do say a picture says a thousand words."

With every picture the Original saw, the young witch would explain what was going on.

"If you know it or not, my siblings love you. They think you're amazing so they wanted to give you a picture of them as well. I thought I'd include it in the photobook. That was the day we found out I was pregnant."

Elexis was seen on the picture with her siblings and their son, all wearing white shirts. They had written all kinds of words on their shirts that included things like 'Uncle!' or 'Aunt!' and Henrik had written 'Best Big Brother' on his shirt with nothing else while the others had written several words on their shirt. The mother in question had the sentence 'Best Mother In The World' written on her shirt, clearly written by Henrik himself.

"This is such an amazing picture."

"Elijah?" Elexis asked, sitting up. "I want to propose something, but I'm not sure how you're going to take it."

"What is it?" Elijah asked, concern written all over his face.

"I was thinking about asking your brother to be godfather." Elexis said, looking closely to his face in order to see his reaction.

"My brother?" Elijah repeated. "Niklaus?"

"Yes." Elexis said. "As you know, I am a bastard child as well, just like Klaus. Unlike him, I was mistreated by my real father but mistreated all the same. The day we spent time with Henrik after you were undaggered, you were going for ice cream with him when Nik came to me. He told me he understood me, why I did several things- like hunting Katherine Pierce."

"Why are you after Katerina?"

"Two years ago, I didn't do a spell she wanted me to do and she tried to get me to do the spell anyway by threatening Henrik." Elexis said, remembering the day Katherine nearly murdered her son. "I didn't do the spell she wanted, instead I knocked her out. I got my father to get her far away from Henrik. When she woke up, I was there and promised that I would kill her the first chance I got if I ever saw her again."

"But she's been here in Mystic Falls."

"She was always smart about that. She succeeded in avoiding me while we were in the same time. I've never really actively hunted her, and I found out about her presence too late. You had already secured her in the tombe, so..."

"So you thought it would be better if you'd let her rot there." Elijah guessed.

"It'd be a slow and painful dead." The witch shrugged. "Anyway, we've digressed. What do you think?"

"Do you really want him to be the godfather of our child?" The Original asked, looking her in the eye.

"I do, but only if you agree." she said, laying back down with her head on his chest. The ultrasound and photobook were laying next to Elijah on the bed. "Which is why I suggested it."

"You like my brother, don't you?" Elijah asked, gently stroking her hair.

"I wouldn't- you know, I actually do. He understands me in a way not a lot of people do. When you were daggered and he was gone with Stefan, they were in New Orleans when I was there as well. We bumped into each other and got to talking." Elexis said, remembering the day. "We talked about the abuse in our lives, I even told him the story of Henrik's conceiving."

"You told him about your raping?" Elijah asked, knowing she didn't share that story easily. It was something she had told them after he asked her about it and she immediately told him because he was her soul mate.

"I did." Elexis confirmed. "I don't know, I just felt comfortable enough around him to tell him that story."

"Well, then, I guess we'll ask him tomorrow. Now, though..." He crouched over her, making his intentions very clear.

"Again?" Elexis asked.

"Again." Elijah said.

.

.

.

.

No pictures for this chapter. As for the picture that was explained in detail, I got inspiration from Candice Accola's anouncement. I think we all know that picture.