"Hey guys," Riley interrupts.

"Good morning, Riley. Could you go get your father and brother for me? Breakfast is ready."

"Sure thing, mom," Riley turns away.

Topanga looks back towards Maya, "you don't have to hide how much this means to you, Maya."

Maya nods, as the other three come into the room.

The five eat their breakfast and finish getting ready for the day.

At school, all of Maya's friends congratulate her for Katy and Shawn's engagement.

After school, the group of friends meet up at Topanga's to do their homework.

"Maya, do you want to come back to my place?" Riley asks the blonde as they all begin to leave the bakery.

"Sure. I don't know where my mom is. I would have thought that she would be working."

"She's probably just with Shawn," Riley tells her.

The two head back towards Riley's apartment, "we are going to have to go through the front door. My mom told me I need to start locking my window."

Maya laughs, "that's fine."

As the girls walk through the door they are greeted by Cory, Topanga, Shawn and Katy.

"Hey girls," Shawn says.

"Hey... What are all of you doing here?" Riley asks.

"Shawn and Katy just came to discuss some of their wedding details," Cory answers.

"Sounds fun," Riley exclaims running over to the couch. Maya follows the brunette to the couch, but with less enthusiasm.

"Actually, I'm glad you're here, Baby Girl," Katy addresses her daughter. "We wanted to run a few things by you."

"Okay," Maya replies. "What?"

"Well the first thing is when we are actually going to have the wedding," Katy starts.

"We want your opinion on every detail of this wedding, because you deserve to be a part of it just as much as we do," Shawn adds.

"When were you thinking of having it?" Maya asks.

"Not this Saturday, but the next," Katy answers.

"That's in less than two weeks!" Maya shouts.

Riley takes a hold of the blonde's hand to calm her down.

"We know, Baby Girl. We aren't planning on it being too big, just us and a few close friends and family," Katy says.

"Like I said before, if you aren't comfortable with this, we don't have to have it that early," Shawn reassures her.

"Why so soon?"

"Your mother and I love each other, and we love you. None of our lives have been anywhere close to perfect and we all know that. But this is going to change all of our lives for the better. We didn't want to have to wait any longer to become a family," Shawn explains.

"I didn't think I would ever have another chance to have a father in my life. Definitely not this soon either," Maya slightly mumbles.

"Well, once this whole thing is over with, you will officially have one. I promise you that he'll stay around forever." Shawn says.

Maya smiles, "then it's a date."

"Really?" Katy asks.