1. Life story

Hi I'm Sarah Mackenzie aged 17 and guess what I haven't shifted yet, which is unusual since you shift between the ages of 3- 15 so I'm 2 years over, weird. Sadly that means I'm the weakling of the pack which also means I'm the Runt.

Everyday I wake up to an Abusive father which will happen since I'm asleep right now." SARAH GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OFF BED RIGHT NOW AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST! " See what did I tell ya." COMING!" I jump out of bed which happens to be the Attic of the pack house , which means I have to cook at least 200 members for holy crow sake!

Just as I reach the bottom of the stair case I get grabbed by the collar of my shirt by my father and thrown into the steps I hear my ankle snap. Great a broken ankle great thing we heal fast you see everyone in the village is a werewolf including me so this will heal in half an hour.

"Ever be late again and you will get a broken neck, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR YOU DISGRACE!" He growled wow what a loving father. All I could do is nod as I limped my way into the kitchen as I cook some food enough for 200 members which is some bacon, eggs, sausages, salads, pancakes. By the time I was finished everyone was running down the stairs, before everyone left for school I got a few beatings which even got my brother involved with the beatings. You heard right my own brother.

It never used to be like this but after my mother died 2 years ago it started to happen having my father and brother saying comments like' its your fault she's dead' soon others joined in.

I got dressed in a long sleeved shirt and baggy trousers with a hoodie and black boots I put light make up on. I walk out and began to walk to school.