Ch. 2

(^^ Madison ^^)

* Wednesday Night 2 am *
~~ Madison's POV ~~
I just got off my flight and my heart is racing.

I called Marie - Brook's mum - and she said she would come pick me up.
After about ten minutes of waiting I see Marie's car pull up and I run over to it.

Marie was like a mum to me, I hugged her and got in to car.

We pulled up at their house and quietly went in, Marie led me to the spare room which was now my room.

I decided to leave unpacking for tomorrow and get some sleep, I'm going to school tomorrow anyways so yeah.

~~ End Of POV ~~

I woke up and remembered, I'm 15 today.

I walked to my closet and picked out a white with black striped crop top, black dungaree shorts and white high top converse.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, I dried my hair and left it out, I did my usual makeup and left the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and school bag, I walked down the stairs and my mum was sitting at the table, she looked really worried.

"Mum?" I said, she looked up at me and before she could say anything I saw a figure appear behind her "MADDIE" I screamed and hugged her "What are you doing here?" I asked pulling away from the hug "I'm finishing the school year here" I screamed again hugging her.

"The bus will be here soon, you two should get going" my my said, I hugged her and said thank you "Happy birthday" she said as we walked out the door to the bus stop.

At the bus stop I saw Annie waiting, she saw me and gave me a confused look "This is Madison but you can call her Maddie, she is my best friend from back home" I said to her "I'm Annie" she said shaking Maddie's hand "Oh yeah, happy birthday" she said and handed me a small box, I opened it to see a rose gold necklace with a small silver heart "Thank you" I said giving her a hug.

~~ At School ~~

It turns out that Maddie has all the same classes as Annie and I.

We walk into art as usual and sit at the back.

~~ Lunch ~~

"I totally saw Mark staring at you" Annie said slightly nudging me "Me too" Maddie added doing the same "Oh shut up" I said blushing.

Mark was the most popular boy in our school and he would never like me.

"I totally saw Blake staring at you Annie" I said mocking her "Well he is my boyfriend" she said, my jaw dropped and I said "As of when" "As of now" she said getting up and walking over to where him and Mark were sitting "Hey Blake" she said "Hey Annie" he replied "Do you wanna hang out some time?" she asked "Yeah sure" he said.

We walked away and I just laughed at Annie the whole time.

"So Maddie, seen anyone you think is cute yet" Annie asked "Uh yeah" she answer putting her head down "Who?!" we both asked at the same time "Joey" she said looking at the group of boys made up of Mark, Blake, Joey and Bryce (pretend he is 15) "What is it with that group of guys" I laugh.

~~ Mark's POV ~~

Brook is so perfect, her hair, her eyes, her voice, and just her in general.

"Yo Mark" Bryce said snapping his fingers in my face "Huh" I said, the rest of the guys just laughed at me "Someone's drooling" Joey laughed "Marky the sharky has a crush" Blake laughed "Oh yeah, what about you and Annie" I replied, he stayed quiet and looked down, all of us laughed at him.

"So when are you going to ask out Brook?" Bryce asked "Never, she doesn't like me" I said eating my food "Then why does she blush and smile at the ground every time she sees you" Joey says.

"What's the new girls name again" Joey asked looking at their table "Maddie, she's Brook's best friend from the UK" I said "Oooohhhhh, you like her" Bryce yelled and Joey hit him in the arm "Ouch" he screamed.

~~ End Of POV ~~

"Oooohhhhh, you like her" I heard Bryce yell, Annie, Maddie and I started cracking up at how immature boys are.

~~ At Home ~~

Annie, Maddie and I were all hanging out in my room when my phone started to ring, I looked at it and it was an unknown caller, I decided to pick up, "I have to take this" I said walking out of the room.

Brook- Hello?
?- Brook?
Brook- Yea, who's this?
?- It's Mark
Brook- How did you get my number?
Mark- Maddie and Annie
Brook- Of course, why are you calling me?
Mark- I need to talk to you
Brook- So talk
Mark- In person, meet me at the park in ten minutes?
Brook- Sure

I hung up and went back into my room "I'm going out, Annie you can stay and hang out with Maddie but I gotta go" I said grabbing my penny board "Where you going and when will you be back" Maddie asked "To the park and I don't know" I answered "Why are you going to the park?" Annie asked "I'll tell you later" I said and walked out.

I got to the park and saw Mark waiting on a bench "Hey" I said sitting next to him, he looked up at me "Hi" he said with a smile "So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked crossing my legs on the bench "Look, I really like you Brook, I have since I saw you on Instagram. I want to be able to call you mine, to be with you before anyone else can. Brook will you be my girlfriend?" he asked "Mark I-I-" I tried to say but nothing would come out "I get it" he said standing up and started walking away.

I ran up behind him and grabbed his wrist, I spin him around and before he could say anything I smashed my lips into his.

I know this sounds cheesy but I felt sparks.

We were kissing for about a minute, we both pulled away and looked into each others eyes "So I'm guessing that's a yes" he laughed "Duh" I said kissing him again.

I pulled away and said "I really have to go, Annie and Maddie are waiting for me" "Well I will see you tomorrow then, and happy birthday" he said before I got on my penny board and went back home.

"Victory is mine!" I yelled as I walked into my room with both fists in the air "And what is that supposed to mean?" Annie said raising and eyebrow "Well I went to the park, Mark asked me out and we made out for awhile, no big deal" I said sitting on my bed, both of them started screaming and I did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but next one will be longer.