Part 1

In this Au Mark, Jack and everyone else have normal life and jobs (Mark can drink alcohol)

Mark finally got home from a long and hard day of work, he had the whole weekend ahead of him. He slumped on to the couch in front of the T.V.
*Ring*
Mark groaned, reached into his back pocket and took out his cellphone, someone had texted him.
"Hey, me and some of our friends are going out to a bar/nightclub you wanna come?"
"Uh, what time?"
"Eh, around 9. You down?"
"Sure I'll come"

A club? That would be fun..

At 9:15 Mark started to get ready. He put on minimal clothing and tried to look as sexy as possible.
When it was it time, he hopped into his car and drove to the club. Waiting outside was the group of friends he was expecting.
When they got in they where hit with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. When his eyes adjusted to the lighting, he saw is friends already heading to the bar. He followed and sat down next to his friend Felix then ordered a beer.

"Hey"
Mark turned turned around to the familiar Irish voice, "Oh hey!" Mark said when he realized it was his friend Jack. "I, haven't seen you, in a lonng time" Jack slurred his words, Mark could smell the alcohol in his breath. "Ya, I haven't seen you since college, and I think you had a little to much to drink" Mark said, "Pshh, if anything. I had to little. Ehy' two whiskey shots here"
The bar tender put two shot glasses on the table and filled them up. Jack took one and slid the other one over to Mark. He gulped it down with one sip and scrunched up his face at the bitterness.
"Oi what are you waiting for?" Jack said looking at Mark. Mark took a hint and downed the shot quickly trying to not let it touch his tongue.

After about 8-9 more shots Mark was drunk too, they where giggling about how stupid laces were when the song Slow Motion came on. Jack smirked and pulled Mark by the hand to the dance floor.
Mark groaned "Ugh, Jack what the fuck" They stopped in the middle of the dance floor Mark held his head in pain from the sudden movement. Jack realized what he was doing but he couldn't back down now, "I'm really drunk right now, forgive me" Jack whispered in Marks ear.

Mark looked up at him with a confused look on his face, Jack turned around and stared grinding on him. "W-what are you doing!" He said quickly, Jack didn't say anything and gave Mark a devilish look smirk. Mark kind of liked it, since he sort of had feeling for Jack.
He put his hands on Jack's hips and moved along with the beat of the music. Jack blushed as he felt Mark getting hard. Jack pushed back onto his boner and Mark licked his lips wanting more. Mark started to make small thrusting motions.
His friends that were sitting at the bar were whispering to each other, "Pay up" Wade put out his hand Bob rolled his eyes, reached into his pocket and handed him ten dollars. "I bet 20 that they'll hook up" Felix chuckled, "Ha, no way" Ken said laughing "Is that a bet?" He said mockingly.

"Should we take this to a room?" Mark whispered in Jacks ear, sliding his hands up and down his waist. Jack thought about it for a second and turned his head around. He teased Mark by bringing there lips really close together as if he was gonna kiss him. "Sure" Jack said their lips skimming, it took all Marks self control to not kiss him.
What their friends where distracted with a drinking contest they snuck out of the club. Looking around and finding a love hotel close by, they got a room there minds still very cloudy from all the alcohol.
Once they got a room Mark slammed Jack against the bed and started to kiss him roughly. Jack fiddled with the buttons on Marks shirt, taking it off...

~To be Continued~