The curse is lifted?

Ranma awoken to the loud sound of a head hitting a tree. When he opened his eyes, he could see Mousse laying in front of a tree with a big bump on his head. He was even twitching. Shampoo stood a few feet away wearing a very angry expression and staring at Mousse. Can you guess what happened?

Sometime during the night, Mousse had attempted to sleep very close to Shampoo. He had even hugged her. This was right before Ranma was woken up. You see, when she felt the arms around her, she thought Ranma was holding onto her. But when she opened her eyes to Mousse, she got very angry and kicked him into a tree. Ryoga woke up as well but he just went back to sleep.

"You no touch Shampoo, dirty Mousse. Why you no go back to duck form?" Shampoo asked Mousse who was unable to answer because he was now unconscious.

"What happened Shampoo?" A tired Ranma asked.

Shampoo turned and hugged tightly onto the girl Ranma. "Oh, Ranma. You punish Mousse now right? He grope me when he know Shampoo belong to you."

"Ah! Shampoo! Get off me! You don't belong to me nor do I belong to you!" Ranma yelled as he tried to push shampoo off himself.

Then, when Shampoo fell away from Ranma, she just happened to fall on the sleeping form of Ryoga who awoke with a jolt.

"What the!" Ryoga exclaimed as he stood up, making Shampoo fall off of him and onto the ground. "Oh, sorry Shampoo! Here, let me help you up." He offered his hand but she pushed it away.

"No, lost boy not help. Ranma help Shampoo up."

"You can get up yourself, Shampoo. You don't need someone else to help you off the ground." Ranma said, folding his arms and turning away.

Ryoga fumed. "Ranma! How dare you not help such a lovely lady? Is this how you treat Akane too?"

"Oh shut up P-Chan! Don't get involved."

"Ranma! Don't call me P-chan! My name is Ryoga!"

"Whatever you say, Mr. P."

"Airen! Why you no pay attention to Shampoo?!" Shampoo said, getting up off the ground.

"Shampoo, I'm sorry but when I'm a girl it just gets harder to pick you up." Ranma gave her a set of puppy dog eyes.

"Ranma lie! He know Shampoo not heavy like pervert girl. Why he lie?!"

"Oh, just lets go! Your waisting time with this pointless argument." Ryoga said, gathering his bag and checking on Mousse. "If we don't move, the spring will. And I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to turn into a pig anymore."

"Oh, fine! Lets go Shampoo. You too, Mousse. And stop going back to sleep!" Ranma yelled at Mousse who was going in and out of consciousness.

"Wah?! Where am I? And why does my head hurt?" Mousse said, sitting up and rubbing his head. He looked around and saw Ryoga. "Oh Shampoo! You do care don't you!" He grabbed Ryoga and held him in a tight hug.

"Mousse! Let go of me and put your glasses on!" Ryoga yelled.

"Huh?" Mousse put on his glasses and quickly let go of Ryoga. He turned to Shampoo. "Oh, my dear Shampoo! How I love you so!" Shampoo kicked Mousse as he attempted to hug her.

"No Mousse, leave Shampoo alone. Shampoo no like you stupid boy!" Shampoo turned her back on Mousse. "Now lets go!" She grabbed Ranma's arm and hurried off.

"Shampoo! No!" Mousse exclaimed. Ryoga followed after them, motioning for Mousse to hurry up.

"Mousse, if you don't come now, you'll always be cursed with your duck form." Ryoga reasoned. Mousse nodded sadly and followed.

------------ Ranma

Being in a girl form isn't really all that bad. It has it's perks as well as some downfalls. Like how I get free things from guys, but only because they want to date me. I am probably the only one out of the others who actually has a fondness with my cursed half. Don't get me wrong, I still want to be a full man again, but maybe I'll just stay a girl until we reach the hot spring. No point in waisting time to heat water.

For those of you who don't know me, I am Ranma. I turn into a girl when splashed with cold water and can only turn back into a boy with warm water. It's my curse and in some ways I have gotten used to it. Especially with how I fool Ryoga all the time. Mostly because I pretend to be a girl in love with him.

"Okay, this way guys!" I said, making another turn. They all followed obediently.

"How far is the spring now?" Ryoga asked, trying to keep up with my faster girl self.

"Not to far now. Maybe half an hour at most." I said.

"Could we take a break?!" Mousse called from the back.

"No! If we stop now we might miss it. The possibility of it changing again is very high!"

Mousse groaned but didn't argue. He didn't want to be a duck just like I didn't want to be a girl. The feeling is pretty much neutral for all of us.

We began running up a steep mountain. According to the map Cologne gave us, the spring appears on this mountain every 100 years. But for only five days. It is said to lift any curse the users possess. And if we don't make it, there are only a few other places we will be likely to find it. All within 10 to 50 years of each other. So this was the best time.

As we reached the top of the mountain, I stopped. The sight was completely breath taking. I could see far off valleys all around us. But the best part was... the spring that sat in front of us! It looked crystal clear and even seemed to be a steaming like a hot spring.

"This such nice place." Shampoo said, walking around the spring before she began removing her shoes. Everyone else proceeded to do the same.

"Well, time to turn back!" I said, preparing to jump in. "Why didn't Cologne say it was a hot spring though?"

Shampoo shrugged. "Maybe she forget. Don't matter though."

"Yeah your right." I said.

The others stepped into the spring and began to relax. They only moved in order to make way for me.

I took another step back and bent my knees, prepairing to run.. "Goodbye girl Ranma!" I yelled as I ran forward. As I got closer, I could see that the middle of the spring was a lot deeper than the edges where everyone was sitting.

As I jumped, I put my hand to my nose and held my breath. I hit the warm water and stayed under for a good half minute. When I came up for air, my breathing was actually pretty normal. Not like I had held my breath at all.

I looked at everyone else, only to realize they were all staring at me. First in confusion and then alarm.

"What?! What's the matter everyone?!" Came my worried voice.

"Ranma. What you do wrong?" Shampoo asked.

"What ya mean?"

"She means Ranma," Ryoga said, "What did you do wrong to make you remain a girl? Even in warm water like this."

"What!" I said extremely loudly. Because, lets face it. That was not something I wanted to hear.