the paper

mark's p.o.v

the door opened and chica ran so I was assuming Chelsea was home. I sat my computer back down in the charging station and walked into the living room where I knew she would be watching tv most specifically spongebob. hey honey I said sitting down next to her as chica sat at our feet. she handed me a paper that said " field trip on the 20th of April bring your parent as a chaperone if you want but first let me tell you where we're going. we're going to a science lab in a town 1 hour away have fun kid's " oh cool I can't wait can I come I? asked. of corse she said looking from the t.v to me. it's in 3 day's wright I say yep she say'd looking back at the tv. Are the other girl's coming? I ask yeah she reply's smiling obviously exited. well we better start getting ready I say grabbing her hand and going to her room to grab some stuff.

jack's p.o.v

the door opened and becky entered the room smiling her beautiful smile. look she said handing me a paper that said " field trip on the 20th of April bring your parent as a chaperone if you want but first let me tell you where we're going. we're going to a science lab in a town 1 hour away have fun kid's " I smile back and look up at her am I going I ask sarcastically. yeah she answer's sarcastically as well. are the other girl's going? I ask yah she say's okay I say getting up I head into the kitchen and grab the cookie jar from the cabinet. I head back into the living room and sit down again. I gesture to the jar and ask Beck Do you want one? sure she say's taking one out of the jar. hey honey I say just wondering what's it like being a girl? " I ask. uhhh a mix of pain , beauty and emotions she says sort of smiling.

Felix's p.o.v

I hear the door open and edger and mia barking so I figured Naveah was home from school. I walk into the lounge and see Naveah holding a paper and smiling field trip? I ask yep she say's handing me a paper that said * you already know * oh cool can I come I ask. yeh se said sitting down on the couch. she turn's on the tv to spongebob. I head back to my room and search the web for a while and that was that

matpat's p.o.v

I head into the kitchen and just as I get there I see Claire walk through the door,. hey honey I say as she look's up at me I see she is holding a paper. what's that I ask pointing to the paper oh this it's a notification she say's handing it to my I look at it and it say's * you already know * oh cool can I come I ask yeah she reply's a little excitement visible in her eyes.

sky's p.o.v

I'm sitting on the couch with alesa and d.j baby mason when Sami walked through the door. she had a paper in her hand and was visibly exited. I smiled what are you smiling about I ask. nothing what are you smiling about she say's walking into the kitchen you now what is it I ask. field trip she simply said. oh how exiting can that be I ask. well she said what I ask suspisiosly. you can come she say's and I smile will you let me go I say looking at alesa sure she say's. ok I can come I say at Sami who is giggling.what's so funny I ask. You she reply's well I say it is my job.

ross's p.o.v

hey honey I say as Lily walk's in hey dad she replies. what's that I ask pointing to a paper in her hand What's this I ask and she hand's it to me here read it she add's. I read it and it say's * you know what it say's already * wow can I come I ask jokingly yeah she say's in a stupid sounding voice. she head's into the kitchen and I walk into barney's office. hey Barney you in here I ask. yeah he say's in his actual accent which i'm still trying to get used to. what are we recording next on office antic's I ask. Um I think another smoothie challenge why he say's because I was wondering if me , max and the girl's could do it I ask yeah sure it's scheduled for tomorrow he say's. OK cool I say walking back out this week was gonna be busy.

Max's p.o.v

I sit on the couch watching tv and waiting for Alex to get home. When she comes home she comes in the door and has a paper in her hand. Not again I say as she get's into a lot of trouble in school and it's happened like 3 or 4 times. NO she say's hugging me and heading up to her room. I read it and smile I'm going as a chaperone for my daughter's field trip and I was exited