1

Paige Maria Wallace ~

"Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!" You heard my alarm going off waking me out of my sleep. I slid from under the cover trying to not wake Lucas up. I recognized I had on nothing but his big t-shirt. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I took me a quick shower realizing I did need to hurry so we could head out. I had to be at work for opening at 10am . It was 9:00am as of right now and I know those lazy assholes aren't up yet. I walked out of the bathroom to see Lucas sitting up in the bed. Once he recognized I was standing there he patted his lap. I walked over and sat down in his lap. He looked me in my eyes and pecked my lips. I smiled and put my hair into a ponytail. We both got up. He went into my bathroom and I heard the shower going. His phone was sitting on the night stand and I grabbed it. Lucas trusted me a lot so I knew his password. I looked at all of the unread messages he had. All these thirsty lil girls throwing their self at him. They can kill that because regardless of me and him being official he mines.. I locked it and sat it back where he had it. I walked out of the room into the kitchen to see Lemy cooking. Thank god because my bestfriend be killing the food shit. It felt good a little to not have sex last night. Usually I am all over Lucas but he put me in my place last night and told me to get my shit together so I did just that. I walked over to Lemy and smacked her booty. "Aye mfer quit touchin my girl ass befo I kick yo ass" Will snapped at me. I bust out laughin and said," Nigga I own that you just her side piece when she mad at me" He laughed and said," Girl yo ass can't do none that I ain't doin now and more so gone back thea to ya lul boyfriend Lucas befo i kick ya ass." I laughed and ran when he tried to kick me forreal. It was 9:30 and Melissa & Dillyn were still in bed. I walked over to her door and knocked. I heard her foot steps she opened the door and I said," Well sleeping beauty you got 15 mins to shower or your ass will get left!" She mumbled some under her breath but that bitch know she love me.. After she finally came out we locked up the house. I pecked Lucas lips as he showed that pretty ass smile of his.

Melissa Amani Tate ~
We were in the car waiting on lil ugly. Lucas looked at me and said, " Weak ass nigga" and hopped his ugly ass in the driver seat. Lemy looked at Will and put her tongue out at him in a seductive way. I almost threw up in my mouth. I looked at Dillyn and he kissed at me but I couldn't get myself to do anything back. I mean I hear Dillyn when he tells me he really wants to be with me but I just can't be with him. Like Dillyn is a great guy I give him that but I ain't good enough for him. Shit Paige & Lemy barely good enough for Will & Lucas. Like I could be an escort for one of his family member for god knows so nah nigga im straight on that relationship shit. I laid my head back in frustration. We had finally pulled up into Cumberland Mall. Lord knows I ain't feel like dealing with these crazy as people in Forever 21. I smiled at the girls and walked over towards the store so we could get ready to open. It had just hit 10... We all got off at 3 since the shifts in the stores had to be switched so I was really just ready for 3 to hit. I was helping this lady find clothes when this fine ass man walked in the store with this little girl and a woman. I fixed myself together and walked over and said," Welcome to Forever 21 , if you need anything I am Melissa just call my name and I will gladly help you..." The dude licked his lips at me when the little girl said, " Daddy, I am tired of being in here can we leave mommy? She over there looking at clothes.." I smiled she was so pretty. I could tell by his looks he wasn't no broke nigga. His daughter ran over to her mom he slid me his phone and said, " Put your number in here I am go make sure to take yo sexy ass out tonight be ready 8:30pm" I smiled and put my number in it. He finally walked out and I smiled biting my lip getting back to work.

Lemy Alyssa Nichols~
I was working in Victoria Secret when this sexy piece of chocolate walked through the door. I walked over to him and said," Hello, Welcome to Victoria Secret. If you need anything I am Lemy just give me a call." After saying that I walked over the clothes and started back folding the shorts and hanging some jackets up. I looked up to see him staring at me. I smiled and waved my hand biting my lip. He look like he worth a lot of money. I ain't trying to date him because I am into Will but I will be his lil date out somewhere trust me. It was 2:59pm which means it was time to clock out. I clocked out and walked over to bath & body works. I got some more body wash fro me and the girls because we were running out. I saw this sexy ass dress. As I was walking over to the store I bumped into someone. I looked up for it to be him. I smiled and put my hair behind my ear. I flashed my smile and said," I am sorry for bumping into you Mr..." "I am Lance, Lemy right?" I nodded my head smiling when this fine ass lightskin walked up. I smiled he looked at me and said," Hello I am Terrance.. Lance did you ever find someone to bring to the company party tonight?" "What company party?" "Oh we own one of biggest Law Firms along with our friend Jermaine. He should be around her somewhere." I smiled when Melissa & Paige walked up with bags from food stores. I shook my head and said," Um Lance & Terrance these are my friends Paige and Melissa." Paige gave that look at Terrance and I knew she was working her magic. Next thing you know this other dark skin man walked up and said," Hello Melissa , make sure you ready tonight.." She smiled and Lance spoke up and said," I would love to take you to our company party tonight Ms. Lemy..." I nodded and smiled and then Terrance asked Paige to be his date and of course she agreed. They said they would pay us $5,000 each to be their date. I wasn't turnin that shit down. Looks like I won't be able to see Will tonight because I got to work. I text him saying the girls & I had some stuff to do tonight so we would see them tomorrow. My bitches and I had to go home and prepare for a fantastic night.

 My bitches and I had to go home and prepare for a fantastic night