0.2

"Mom, where are you going, this time?" I asked, watching cartoons.
"I promise you, I'll be back again at midnight," she sighed, with her red lipstick stained to her plump lips and adjusting her cleavage to her tight dress.
"You said you were gonna stay home this time," I pouted, glaring at the tv, not wanting to make eye contact with her.

     "I'll make you pancakes in the morning, okay? I love you. I'll be back," she said, with her high heels clicking as she walked out the door. I had no idea where she was going. She always used to leave me, and it seemed like she was going to a party or fancy place. Being the seven year old I was, I was clueless.

-

2 am

     I woke up on the couch to hearing the front door slam open. I let out a little gasp, startling me. My mother walked in the front door with a strange man following behind her.

    She's a mess. Her makeup is smeared, lipstick is all over the guys face and her dress has been torn. Also, her hair is messy, left in messy curls. What happened to her?

I hid on the couch, pretending to be asleep, as they walked right past me. It's almost like my mom forgot she had a kid. I grabbed a nearby pillow and heard them going upstairs with fear growing inside of me. I knew where this led to.

    My mom always came home with different men. Then, the next day we'd go out to eat or something. Or she'd buy me things. I tried hard to concentrate on my thoughts until I heard moaning upstairs. I covered my ears but the sound wasn't ignored. It sounded like my mom was getting hurt by the man.

Flashback over

    I woke up the next morning to my phone vibrating. It was that guy again.
Talk to me, babygirl.
I rolled my eyes and responded,
what?
I shut off my phone and stretched out on my bed. I look out my window and it's a sunny day. My phone goes off, but luckily, it's my friend, Violet.

There's a back to school party tonight.
I smiled and replied,
Where at?
She took about a minute to answer.
It's at Jacob's house.
Fuck, I just forgot. I don't have any new clothes yet. I've outgrown my old school clothes, and haven't went shopping yet. If I only had the damn money. I set my phone down in anger.

Only to it going off again. This time, it's from Tumblr.
I can get you some extra cash.
How in the living hell would he know I need extra money? I don't know if this is a scam or something.
How?
He replied in about thirty seconds.
I'll meet you at the seniors party tonight. Wear something pretty 💦

-

"I have an overnight job, so I'll be out of town for a couple days," my mom announced, making dinner.
"Really?" I pretended to sigh. She never let me go to parties, so I had to sneak.
"Yeah, but after I'll go out shopping with you."
"You always say that," I mumbled, scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

"I'm sorry, Brooklyn."
"It's fine, whatever," I said, pretending not to care.
"I expect you to take good care of the house," she said as I rolled my eyes playfully.
"I will."

-

"Bye mom!" I almost shouted as she waved me goodbye too.
"I love you!"
"I love you too," I said back, shutting the front door. I glanced up at the clock. 7:02 pm. The party starts at 9.

I heard the doorbell ring minutes later, and it was Violet. I opened the door for her and smiled. She has long, brown hair and chocolate brown eyes with blond tips.
"Hey, you're not ready yet?" she asked, coming in. I noticed she had a bag in her hands.
"What's in the bag?" I asked, ignoring the question.

    "Just the most amazing dress for you to wear tonight," she grinned, as we both sat on the couch.
"Are you serious?" I nervously smiled, she took the dress out of the bag. It's a casual party dress, not too fancy or anything. People in this neighbourhood tend to dress all fancy and shit for parties. Including me.

    "Go change, and I'm going to do your hair," she stated, handing me the dress. I smiled once again and head upstairs. I opened the bathroom door and locked it with my phone in my hand. I haven't received any texts from this "Chandler" kid but for some reason I feel like I've heard of him around here.

-

   I walk down the stairs in the dress. It's a burgundy color with sleeves just above my elbows. It shows the right amount of cleavage and it flows at the bottom half. A huge grin appeared on Violet's face. She walked towards me.

   "You look so cute!" she gushed, as I smiled. I carried my phone behind my back, feeling it vibrate.
"Thanks, and you didn't have to do this for me," I stuttered.
"I had to. You're one of my best friends," she simply smiled, as we headed back upstairs.

   "I'm gonna do your hair for you, okay?" she said, I unlocked my phone and nodded.
It was from Chandler.
See you tonight, babe ;)

-

LMFAO SORRY I DIDNT WRITE THE PARTY BUT IM GONNA WRITE RN AND IK I SAY THAT ALL THE TIME BUT I LIKE SMUT SOO 14+ please
😂👌🏼❤️

btw violet is in the pic above ^^ ;)