Part 2 Unexpected encounter

As we made our way to the markets where it was always full of excitement and the sheer amount of happiness rejoiced me to no end. However, Ekko was always dragging me around for food and other things we might need later on, he treated me like an elder sister so did I like a smaller brother. Since I found him in the streets of Zaun, I always thought this broken boy needed a hand, despite all the hardships he went through he still managed to break through these walls and overcome his fears. From then till now he never left his friends, Ekko would do anything in his will to protect his beloved ones.

His sole company kept me happy, it showed me a path to where I would be able to follow and never go astray. "Is something wrong?" asked Ekko.

"Ehm...no it's fine, you done?" I quickly replied.

"Yh I'm finis..." he didn't manage to finish in time as he heard a really big caravan making its way towards the central of of this market. As we pushed through to see what was going on, we saw that every person had carved a path for a humongous, golden and rich-looking caravan. However, as a kid was running with a bag of apples in his hands he didn't realize he went in the path of the vehicle whose horses stumbled but regained posture and stopped.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" a shout came from the inside of the caravan, just then everyone dropped on their knees for a woman of high power which came out. I instantly knew who she was, she was the one that took part in the battle that brought the end of Shurima. "Cassiopeia..." I whispered to myself.

As the ranked woman exited the vehicle she looked at the homeless kid with tattered clothes who just dropped apples on the floor.

"Are you the one who's causing trouble?" She asked with a menacing voice.
"N-no! I just dropped because I was surprised at the horse!" He answered.
"Don't make me do it!" I heard Ekko whisper to himself.