Mr. Vampire...

Zacznij od początku

"Gracie, Penny, these are two of my interns. They just finished yesterday, so I said I'd treat them to a dinner party, and here we are." He smiled proudly at them. "This is Mark," he pointed to the smaller of th two, who waved, smiling broadly. He gave off a vibe that said he was a 'happy-go-lucky' kind of person. Not my type at all. I gave him a light handshake as indication, and his eyes immediatly switched to Penny.

"And Greyson." Penny and Mark continued talking, walking away from us as they headed for the cheese and sweet meats table in the far corner.

I turned to face him and I literally felt my eyes pop out of my head. He was so.... gorgeous. No, sexy. No, Hot. I don't even know what he was, but it literally took my breath away. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I caught myself staring.

"Grace." I said softly, shaking his hand. A warm feeling spread up my arm, like lava was coursing through my veins. It was pleasent, and made me want to reach out and curl my body into his. Which I didn't, because that would be weird.

He smirked cockily, dropping my hand. "I know." His voice was deep, like honey or velvet. I can't even begin to properly decribe his voice, because there are no words to.

Conviently, Uncle Roger decided at that moment that someone was calling his name, and wandered off to meet them. I rolled my eyes at his subtlness, turning back to Greyson. "So, you work with my Uncle? Or, um, did?"

He smirked again. "Yes. An internship, weren't you listening?" He sneered.

Well, how rude!

I smirked lazily back, twisting to get a better look at the crowd. "So, Greyson." I drew out his name, a little sarcastically, I might ad. "Do you know who that man is over there?" I asked, pointing to my father, who was in a corner, surrounded by buisness men and they're blonde gold-digger wives.

He smirked again. "I'm not stupid, Grace." He said coolly. "It's Martain Johnson, am I right?"

I smiled up at him, grabbing a glass of water as a waiter walked past us. "Good, very good. My Uncle's got you well trained."

Greyson stiffened. "What's that supposed to mean?" He snapped, narrowing his eyes.

I frowned. A touchy subject perhaps? "What? Don't you like being his lap dog?" I teased snarkily, putting my nose in the air.

He glowered at me coldly, question still in his eyes.

"I only ment that he taught you well." Sheesh. "Bit of a touchy subject, huh Greyson?" I sneered lightly.

This guy was Hot, but I could already feel the arrogance radiating off him in waves. I could practically smell the jerkiness in side him- and it smelt bad, like old PE socks.

Just as he was about to retort when a chime sounded. Downing my glass of water, I walked to the main double doors. Heaving them open, I turned to face our guests, who were staring at me with strange expressions.

"Dinner," I smiled softly. "Is served."

The buisness men looked at me for a moment, before practically stampeading towards the door, hungry looks in their eyes. I side stepped them all, watching as they searched the big table with glee, sitting as they found their respective seats.

Gloria, on Father's command, had put names on each plate, so the guests would be divided and have to "engage in other conversation" as my Father would say. Penny, luckily for me, was sitting on my right, Mark on her other side.

They seemed to have really hit it off and were talking non stop about.... something. I barely caught onto their conversation, as I quickly realised they were talking in Spanish. Seriously?! Why did I have to choose German again?