Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairytail so please don't hate my ships

Ships include: NaLu, GaLe, JerZa, GrUvia, ect.
Let's start:   AYE- SIR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy Heartfilia's P.O.V.

*By Jeanie Lai and Alana Barasorda
Pictures by Jeanie Lai

Today is my first day at my new school which I have transferred from District High School. Now my new school, Fairy Tail High, is going to have a lot of unfamiliar faces, so I'm scared about this new school. But I will have to act brave. Oh I hope this day is going to be okay! I got ready for school, and walked out the door. I stopped for a second, then I realized I forgot to eat breakfast, so I went to my favorite bakery store and bought two strawberry cakes. While I was walking, I saw teenagers wearing the same uniforms as me. They were having fun, laughing, and talking. Shoot! I'm all by myself. I'm going to dare myself to be friends with the next person I see. Suddenly two boys were fighting right in front of me. It startled me for a second. "Come at me Stripper!" One person yelled. "Oh yeah Slanty Eyes!" The other on shouted. They started punching each other, till someone with scarlet hair came straight at them and punched them in the face. "Stop it! You two better stop it right now or it's torture time!" The boys stared at her and in harmony said,"Aye sir!" Wow what's with all this violence? This is not the school I signed in for. "Lu-chan? Is that you?" I looked behind my back to see my best friend Levy standing there. "You also transferred to Fairy Tail? What a coincident!" My eyes shined and I ran to hug her. Yes! Now I have a friend or someone I already knew.

"Have you already met my 'friends' yet? This is Natsu, Gray, and Erza." Erza came straight to me and saw my strawberry cake. "Hi. I'm Erza. Now that we're friends and all, can I have one of your delicious strawberry cakes?" I looked at her surprisingly and gave the cake to her. She grabbed the cake and ran to a corner whispering: my precious over and over again. Geez, she's remembering me of Lord of the Rings! I love that series!!!  As I was saying, these are mah new friends that are going to help me fit into this school. As we continued walking towards school, I see many other teenagers (older/same age as me) walking towards our school. Once we arrived at school, the warning bell  rang, and a swarm of high schoolers went into rooms. I looked at my first period class.
          Period 1: Language Art;Mrs.Carla
During our first period I saw a lot of students I didn't know staring at me strangely. I was nervous while Mrs. Carla was introducing me, but I saw Levy-san was waving nicely at me. When I looked at the corner of the classroom, I saw Natsu and Gray shooting angry glances at each other while all of a sudden I saw all the girls staring at gray in a sweet and cute look. Really I don't understand how people think that Gray is cute. Well never mind about that! The salmon-haired boy, a.k.a. Natsu, seems cuter to me than Gray. O////O Sorry that was me just blushing. Anyways, my second period class was:
                 Period 2: Math; Mrs. Aquarius
During our second period I also saw a lot of many students were still staring at me strangely. When Mrs. Aquarius introduced me, she told me to stand up and tell the students what my favorite formula for math. She gave me a seat next to Natsu. When I walked towards my seat, a white-haired girl purposely tripped me. "Watch out!" She said to me and started laughing at me. I was completely embarrassed at the fact that Natsu saw that. T^T "Oi!Stop making fun of my friend," Natsu suddenly stood up and yelled. That girl suddenly stopped laughing and the room was quiet. And the class began...

How do you like it so far?