Chapter 1

Kenzie's POV

The yelling keeps getting louder from the living room downstairs. The boys must be wrestling again while mom and the dads are at the pack meeting. I quietly shut my bedroom door and creep across the wood floors and on to my bed. I wouldn't want to disturb the madness that is going on downstairs. CRASH!!!! BOOM!!! Well someone just hit a wall. They're old enough to know better. Hell Stefan is about to become the leader of the pack. An Alpha for god sake's and there he is downstairs wrestling around the living room with two of our younger brothers.

Stefan is technically supposed to be watching them. Keeping them out of trouble. Fat chance in hell. I can almost gurnnetee that they'll break one of mom's vases again. It would only be the fifth one in three days.

They should have quit after they had Stefan but no mom wanted a house full of kids. Instead she got Satan's spawn. Stefan was 3 and I was 5 when the twin were born. Logan and Jasper. Mom called them angels in the hospital until they came home. Thank god for my two dads or we would have killed each other by now.

Then Marcus came along. He was a miracle. Mom had so many problems with that pregnancy. I was 16, Stefan was 14 and the twins were 11. The entire pack was scared of losing mom.

First she couldn't keep anything down, she was always sick, then some psycho who attacked her when she was in high school decided that she was carrying his kid and he tried to kidnap her.

Our dads put a stop to him right away, but mom had so much early labor with Marcus that finally the doctors couldn't stop it anymore. He was born at 28 week and spent six months in the hospital.

I know it killed my parents to see him hooked up to everything. Especially mama.

So when he finally came home, we spoiled him rotten.

I peek over at my three year old brother who's passed out on the corner of my bed. Marcus is a spitting image of our father Tristan. Right down to the dimples.

Stefan looks like my mom. The hair and eye color give it away. He has her attitude and can always stay calm in even the most dangerous situations.

While the twins look like our dad Sebastian. Same attitude and everything. Always causing trouble and mayhem wherever they go.

Me, well I'm the odd ball. My red straight hair and green eyes aren't like my family's. But my mom says I look like my biological mom and dad.

I glance at the frame on my wall. There in a pretty picture frame is a picture of two people that I will never know.

My biological parents's pack was attacked and my parents scarificed themselves to save pack members. They trusted my parents to keep me alive which they have. My parents don't treat me any different than my siblings. I am their child no matter what.

The counsel tried rebuilding my original pack, however much of the pack member choose to stay in my parents' pack. Those who didn't, went off to live with their relatives.

Our lives have been pretty normal. We spend a lot of time with our family and pack.

The boys must not have heard dad's SUV pull into the driveway because all I could hear downstairs now and mom was yelling at them about not using the house as a wrestling mat and that they're all grounded.

My dad Sebastian cracked my door and peeked in at Marcus and I.

"Hey kiddo."

"Hi daddy. How'd the meeting go?"

"Hmm. Same old boring information. How's Oakleigh doing?"

"Pretty good. We found a couple things at the mall."

"That's good. How long has Marcus been out?"

"Probably an hour. He came up here when Stefan and Logan started aruging about something. I just stayed out of it. You know there's no way in hell that I can ever stop them."

"Right well they're screwed because they broke your mom's favorite lamp."

"Damn, That's why she's yelling this time."

"Yeah. Oh we are going to be hosting the Alpha's ball this year. The counsel juat informed us tonight. So it's going to be stressful for a little bit but well try to be there for you guys."

"Oh cool. Do you guys need any help with anything?"

"Ask your mom in the morning. I'm sure she can always use help with something. I'll take Marcus back to his room. I think he's out for the night." Dad comes over and scoops up Marcus.

"I love you baby girl. Get some sleep."

"I love you too dad. Night."

Dad disappeared with Marcus and shuts my door.

I got up and changed into my pjs. I double check the locks on my baloncy doors and make certian that they locked.

I plug in my phone and get in to bed. It's always complete craziness around but it's how my family is. And I love it.