Morning.

Imagine for Sierra

It was cold,rainy saturday morning. You and Wes were a little bit drunk from last night. Wes had his hands wraped around you, he was sleeping, but you couldn't fall assleep, so you just were on your phone.

Wes started moving a bit, so you thought he was awake. He looked at you and said:

"Good morning beautiful"

He looked so hot with his messy hair, and omg his morning voice. Hickeys were all over his neck.

"Makeout session was wild last night babyy"- He said

Then you quickly turned your phone camera on and saw that your whole neck was covered in hickeys, even your chest, collarbones.

"Omg how tf im gonna cover that up, they are so big babyyy" - You said

Wes:
"Idc how you gonna cover them up. You look so hot with them, all i wanna do is have u for my breakfast."

He gave a little smirk.
You really got turned on by what he said.

He started leaning over you.
He kissed from your lips down to your hips.
He started grinding on you.
Then he took of your panties. And inserted two fingers in you, not breaking a kiss. You moaned in his mouth.

"Fuck.." (You moan)

"Baby you are so wet" - Wes said.

He licked his fingers, he drived you crazy when he did that. He was such a tease.
And then he put his tongue inside you.
You played with his hair, it felt so good you just kept moaning, and this turned him on even more.

"Oh fuck baby you know ehat drives me crazy" -Wes said.

So he stoped, and putted his member inside of you. He started real slow, you loved that, than when he got faster and faster you were straching the hell out off his back.

"Oh fuck daddy" (You said)

When you said daddy he looked at you and bit his lip.
He kissed your neck leaving more and more marks on you.

After all of that you two were cuddling, and making out.
When you wanted to go to the toilet you just fell. He laughed at you so hard, then he just picked you up.
You really couldn't walk after that wild morning sex.

I need Jesus.