Chapter 2

*^*^My new skyrim story. I have read others but I like khajiit stories mostly.*^*^

"Saahni Kishvi from the outskirts of Riften."

"A khajiit always causes trouble. Captain, what should we do? She's not on the list."

The Imperial lady replied, "Forget the list, she goes to the block."

Well then, nice to meet you too. When my head gets chopped off, I will haunt you first.

"By your orders, Captain. Follow the Captain prisoner."

I get walked over to where a group of people are standing around, tied up, Ulfric is stilled gagged. Ralof is watching me with curiosity. The headsman is standing with a hauge axe, he looks eager to chop heads.

A man with a greatsword addresses Ulfric, "Ulfric Stormcloak, some here in Helgen call you a hero. But a hero doesn't use a power like the Voice to murder his king and usurp his throne." Ulfric tries to mumble but it's hard to tell if he's actually speaking English. "You started this war, plunged Skyrim into chaos, and now the empire is going to put you down, and restore the peace."

A loud noise distracts the guards and I'm tempted to run but I remember about Lokir. Not taking any chances. The archers raise their bows to the sky.

The imperial man speaking to Ulfric, "What was that?"

General Tullis say "It's nothing, carry on."

The Imperial lady, "Yes General Tullius, Priest give them their rites."

The priest begins, "As we commend your souls to Aetherius, blessing of the Eight Divines upon you, for you are the salt and earth of Nirn, our beloved-"

A stormcloak man steps up, "For the love of Talos, shut up and lets get this over with." Wow, he's pretty chop chop.

"As you wish."

The man steps up to the chopping block and stares into the headsman's eyes. The man shuffles from foot to foot.

The stormcloak yells, "Come on, I haven't got all morning"

So this isn't really that important so I will skip ahead a little bit.

So as a guard shoves my face down on the chopping block the headsman gets a nasty glare from me. As he raises the axe the roar is heard again. I see a dragon flop onto the guards tower. Everyone starts running in circles except me, still stuck at the block. the dragon roars and everyone is blown backward.

Ralof runs to me, "Come on Saahni if you want to live, we have to leave now!"

^*^*So many of you have played the campaign so I won't go into details I'll start from where we leave Helgen.^*^*